ShadowlockIV

Zero Shifter
Elite Member
Nov 9, 2010
So I just watched the 7th episode today, and I gotta say it was damn hilarious.

The whole sado-maso combination in this series is just chaotic, and with the amount of girls Tarou is associated with, it's practically a harem, granted it's a pretty violent one. When they played "house" here, it was just so interesting, but I'll stop there, haha. And then there are the random action sequences that just wants to make you facepalm so bad...

Yep, I'm going to need more anime like this.

Last edited:
MM! By far has been 1 of the anime which constantly gets weirder every episode. And jsut when I thought It couldnt get any weirder, it never fails to do so .....

Yeah. as the OP did mention, 90% of the time, it makes you want to "facepalm / headdesk much"

Fanservice beach episode ~~

Beach training and funny episode. Production values drop a little bit especially with Yuuno's proportions frequently changing when the camera moved to emphasize her *ahem*. Noa sends the show off in strange directions when she’s around. Noa making Yuuno jealous is always welcomed =P. Some nice atmosphere between Yuuno and Tarou as always. SHIPPING THEM AS MY OTP !! LOL AT THE DBZ PARODY AGAIN.:073:

~_~....

This episode was about one part funny, one part really gay, and one part kind of depressing for Yuuno. Still very funny episode. Lolicon Tarou and tuxedo pants was LOL. Tarou’s later tranformation into a gay sexual predator with a magical girl transformation sequence is also funny but also horrifying. As usual, i like the development and chemistry between Tarou and Yunno. Tarou and Yunno is the best shipping pair this season. NEXT IS MIO EPISODE ! DOES THIS MEAN MY SHIP IS GOING TO BE SUNK?

So, I just watched episode 8 and...... What is this I don't even KNOW ANYMORE OTZ/////

Mio episode.

Animation feels a little bit weird. Mio is still adorable especially after her seeing the cat in the haunted house, but i still like Yuuno more. Tarou embarassing is also interesting. Then in comes the Mio-sama Fan Club (I swear, they look like the eastern branch of BakaTest's FFF with those helmets), which jumps the Mio/Taro dynamics about ten steps forward. Special appearance by Ruri Hoshino in the form of a dakimura. Next week Mio X Yuuno episode.

LET THE SHIPPING WARS BEGIN !

A fairly cute and hilarious episode~

There are so many rofl moments in this episode. Tarou overheating for too much masochism. And Mio's sadism is still top-notch. But Yunno's lunch box mad me shit "bricks". I lol'ed so hard.

Oh yes, Nun Mio is angelic but with hellish attitude. And Yunno wearing the "Ecoco" outfit. She's doing it wrong. (Actually, Ecoco is a loli and DFC). Seeing Yunno and Mio fight is very entertaining. Yunno has the eye of the tiger, Mio has the thrill of the dragon.

I do wish Tarou was a little more responsive and/or receptive to Yuuno instead of being a big clueless thichhead lead. COME ON, SHE IS WORKING SO HARD FOR YOU. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT AND LIKE HER??

Looks like next week starts the real drama fight xD. Let the shipping wars begin !!

Bah i dominate this thread
!Taro has amnesia! This can mean only one thing!

Vampires are involved!

While amnesia is one of the old chestnuts that always inspires mixed reactions, I liked how this episode played it. A mix of comedy (his reaction to his crossdresssing, especially), drama (identity crises, romantic tangles) and giraffes (Noa's. I presume it has the ability to transform into a spear). The gag that took me the most by surprise was one of the first - with amnesia present, Sis & Mom pregant , Arashiko girlfriend and pregant , BL , cross-dressing , hella masochist.Tomoko and Shizuka decide to pretend they're pregnant and plan to make Taro take responsibility was hilarious and wrong on at least a few levels.

Now i jus hope Xebec don't push the reset button and nothing gets resolved. I WILL RAGE HARD IF THEY GO WITH THAT !!! I am from the school of thought that an ending that pleases everyone (harem or nobody got pick end) actually pleases no one. Ive raged about more popular anime that have done lame things like that.

Next episode seems to be a Mio centric episode. I can go with a Mio ending but a Yuuno ending is much more welcomed since she is the most developed and shown in the anime this far.

hopeing for yuno end too, although i find mio a lot cuter than kirino in oreimo. arashiko!~

They are voiced by the same seiyuu anyway. So you like sadistic ones ehhhhhhh.....

o.0 i didnt say that didnt i?
what i mean, all the hype about 'kirino's cute' etc i am seeing on a lot of forums, those guys need to check their eyes. kirino=cute? hell no
yes, i do know they are the same seiyuu

You look like someone into sadistic ones =P.

As for Kirino, she is still moe. Lets just say that the anime plays out her bitchy attitude by 10x. In the novels i read, she is not that bratty or may be you just don't like her character designs !

hmm, thats around the same thing i am hearing too. just dont like kirino.
i guess i am quite into sadistic ones like you mentioned, or else i wouldnt have played esudere and yokoshima!! in the first place
XD

DFC = delicious flat chest

A surprisingly satisfying conclusion to the show even if it uses the open ending.

This is a pure Mio episode. Xebec managed to actually get in some really nice Mio development in the last ten minutes. The first half was just the usual fluff, entertaining for the most part, but little special. However, the second half was a return to that nice mix of comedy and drama handled about as well as the early Yuuno stuff was. You can't go wrong with dere and maids :P.

Xebec you are so close, very close in not using a single panty shot until the last 3 seconds. Trollfacejpg. Try next time Xebec. This is Xebec, a studio known for making something like Kanokon lol.

Overall, this is a good way to conclude the series with some Mio development and it manages to touch me just a little bit. Tarou also manage to choke down his masochism for a while. Subtle yet important character development.

Xebec certain outdid themselves with this show. Since they’re Xebec, that’s setting the bar pretty low, but they still managed to make a pretty decent romantic comedy out of it. At times, it was even very good. Curiously well made for a Xebec show too, without a single panty shot that I can recall. I think that may be a first for them. Yuuno’s development and Tarou’s relationship with her early on in particular was very well executed all around. The direction and music of those scenes kept them on the right side of the corniness factor, which it was teetering dangerously close to.

I came into this show expecting something like Kanokon but what i get is an above average comedy romance anime so i am all pleased. I hope for a second season for more character development and resolving the love triangle as the light novels are ongoing. On a last note, i wan to cheer GO YUUNO ! GO !!

Last edited:
So, just finished MM! yesterday, and I gotta say, it was pretty good. I'll leave the details out to have you guys watch the last episode for yourself. Plus Kou practically said mostly everything I wanted to say lol.

i actually watch MM eps 1 just for killing time though, since some reputable fansubs working its subs, i watch anyway....

since every episode getting more crazy, i watched this till 12 eps done...^^

when i rewatch i still LOL-ed so hard...::071:

you can gets anykind of perversion here, Sado, Maso, lolicon, broter-complex etc etc:026:

Last edited:
i completely forgotten about the dvd specials though

not watching anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha