Maken-Ki!

Tessu

| WESSU_CHRONICLE_KEY/. |
Oct 16, 2010
Ugh, for those who, like me have read the manga since it started coming out. I feel very disappointed, AIC failed on this series, they missed the whole artistic value... IMO it's one of the greatest points of Maken-Ki!

WUT?!?!?

Tessu in the anime section?

episode 1 was quite badly done for me, but i think quality may pick up soon. didnt catch the manga, but may do it soon

Doubt I will continue this anymore. There are better series this season to watch.

giving another 2-3 episodes, since i completely missed hikenchou last season

^madness! May be you should get the BDs :P

BD rips..... provided some group will release them.

ah my bad

but i would rather have the BD rips of other shows

Doubt I will continue this anymore. There are better series this season to watch.

Boku was Tomodachi ga Sukunai, being the only so far that has passed my test.

I cannot say anything right now because of one episode. Let's wait about 3 episodes and then we can decide.

About the manga it's extreme MOEE :) :D

maken-ki-800309.jpg

Just finished editing episode 1. The anime is rather average, but so are most of them.

Besides the DVD/Blu-ray version, will there be an uncensored version (DC or Webrip DC) for every episode? like Manyuu Hikenchou ;)

The plot is great, I hope they don't ruin it just to give fanservice.

Besides the DVD/Blu-ray version, will there be an uncensored version (DC or Webrip DC) for every episode? like Manyuu Hikenchou ;)
No. All channels have the same amount of censoring. If there is a WebDC available, Hiryuu will find it - but at the moment it seems like waiting a couple months is the only way out.

Tessu said:
The plot is great, I hope they don't ruin it just to give fanservice.
I don't think so since Takeda Hiromitsu is mostly a hentai mangaka, actually I think Maken-Ki! is his only non-hentai work but with 7 volumes until now.

corocoro said:
No. All channels have the same amount of censoring. If there is a WebDC available, Hiryuu will find it - but at the moment it seems like waiting a couple months is the only way out.
Sorry to hear that, but I still hope not to see too many lightsabers here, censored Manyuu Hikenchou was impossible to watch.

hopefully AIC can tie the fanservice and plot together then~
AIC does not disappoint regularly, its too early to tell anything, so lets just continue watching

QC got better in the second episode. I still feel they lack something... b00bs are way too big too.

Not quite sure about the quality, but just in some frames :D

However, at least I could see the first appearance of Aki Nijou (the school nurse)
I'm enjoying this anime since I love Takeda Hiromitsu's works, let's see what happens in the next episodes

BRING ON THE BOOBIES AND SERVICE!

second epi was more enjoyable~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.