Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha up coming seasons

Xephera

Nov 17, 2013
Does anyone know if this information is correct? That Vivid will begin its airing in April.

Also its a bit off from the tread posting but I'm wondering if they plan to put strikers into a movie and give the season a drawing overhaul. Like they did with with seasons 1 and 2.

If anyone has relevant information on these two topics feel free to share. Like the series its just enough comedy without going over the top and being troublesome.
Its rather hard to find anime like it. I searched and might have found two others that are similar.

I look forward to your replys:colalms:

Does anyone know if this information is correct? That Vivid will begin its airing in April.

Also its a bit off from the tread posting but I'm wondering if they plan to put strikers into a movie and give the season a drawing overhaul. Like they did with with seasons 1 and 2.

If anyone has relevant information on these two topics feel free to share. Like the series its just enough comedy without going over the top and being troublesome.
Its rather hard to find anime like it. I searched and might have found two others that are similar.

I look forward to your replys:colalms:

Didnt know the trailer was out yet or the that the web site was live that was helpful. Must be getting close to air if there put that stuff up. Thanks for the post nanashi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。