Madan No Ou To Vanadis

Lol, SB - thant was nothing...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But I'm now very interested which seiyuu/VA Viltaria Eleanora and others get will: I hope, that Viltaria the seiyuu from Rias get, because the attitude from Viltaria is very familiar with Rias...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... Hey, [MENTION=28026]SB[/MENTION];!

I've a trailer from Madan found (Well yeah, is no in-anime trailer, just a promotion version), if you it want, then let me know, okay?:goodtea:~>

bumping it since the anime is coming out in october :)

I know, finally a big step of MnOtV - Because it has really long lasted, that from MnOtV a news gives - I had already the thought, that they maybe the project fallen let have... - BUT, noooooooo!!!:runhappy: - Don't you think also so...?:goodtea:

Reactions: efudgewayne
It should be blast, i hope they don't mess up.

1st: Welcome and g'afternoon for you^^!

2nd: Well, we'll from first ep. see, if after the original made is or not...

TOP UPDATE!!!

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; and etc.

Last edited:
「Yoroshii... Omae wa ima kara watashi no mono da」

Hmm... this does seem interesting. I'm already expecting some sort of big war or battle between factions as the final arc of this anime :X

Reactions: trtlatstewa

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION];

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?