Are the Love Live! series any good?

otomeki

Trusted Member
Mar 30, 2022
I've been thinking of watching them but I'm not sure. I do like cute anime but I just don't want it to be the same as all the same cute anime I've watched.

Yes, they were. Most of the characters of Love Live! School Idol Project series are cute, especially to Rin Hoshizora, Hanayo Koizumi, Nico Yazawa of µ’s, Ruby Kurosawa of Aqours, Kasumi Nakasu and Rina Tennōji of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and Chisato Arashi of Liella! I had admired a lot of girls that are beautiful and cute, especially that I like the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club after Aqours as they're shining their way to create dreams and thrills in the Nijigasaki Academy. Of course, most of the girls of NijiGaku are my favorites such as Ayumu Uehara, Shizuku Ōsaka (her birthday is today (April 3):)), Kanata Konoe, Setsuna Yūki and Emma Verde, but I also admired other girls from other school idol groups such as Honoka Kōsaka, Kotori Minami and Hanayo Koizumi of µ’s and Chika Takami, Riko Sakurauchi, Dia Kurosawa, Hanamaru Kunikida and Ruby Kurosawa of Aqours. I didn't have a favorite character from Love Live! Superstar!! yet, but to be honest, Kanon Shibuya, Keke Tang and Chisato Arashi are very productive in my opinion.

By the way, the first episode of the second season of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club had been aired yesterday. You should check it out because Shioriko Mifune, Mia Taylor and Lanzhu Zhong have finally made their appearance while Yu Takasaki and the entire NijiGaku have returned where they left off after the first season.:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.