Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sherwin Riga

Thread: Are the Love Live! series any good?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Red face Are the Love Live! series any good?

I've been thinking of watching them but I'm not sure. I do like cute anime but I just don't want it to be the same as all the same cute anime I've watched.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Re: Are the Love Live! series any good?

Yes, they were. Most of the characters of Love Live! School Idol Project series are cute, especially to Rin Hoshizora, Hanayo Koizumi, Nico Yazawa of µ’s, Ruby Kurosawa of Aqours, Kasumi Nakasu and Rina Tennōji of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club and Chisato Arashi of Liella! I had admired a lot of girls that are beautiful and cute, especially that I like the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club after Aqours as they're shining their way to create dreams and thrills in the Nijigasaki Academy. Of course, most of the girls of NijiGaku are my favorites such as Ayumu Uehara, Shizuku Ōsaka (her birthday is today (April 3)), Kanata Konoe, Setsuna Yūki and Emma Verde, but I also admired other girls from other school idol groups such as Honoka Kōsaka, Kotori Minami and Hanayo Koizumi of µ’s and Chika Takami, Riko Sakurauchi, Dia Kurosawa, Hanamaru Kunikida and Ruby Kurosawa of Aqours. I didn't have a favorite character from Love Live! Superstar!! yet, but to be honest, Kanon Shibuya, Keke Tang and Chisato Arashi are very productive in my opinion.

By the way, the first episode of the second season of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club had been aired yesterday. You should check it out because Shioriko Mifune, Mia Taylor and Lanzhu Zhong have finally made their appearance while Yu Takasaki and the entire NijiGaku have returned where they left off after the first season.
    Last edited by Sherwin Riga; April 6th, 2022 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Minor Grammatical Changes
    otomeki likes this.

Thread Information