Looking for a more animes to watch.

kahlo08

Oct 16, 2012
Hi so... I guess the titles say it all but the kind of anime I am looking for is either harem/comedy/action animes or I would like some action. But if it's action I would prefer it to be like code geass, death note, bleach, naruto ( NEVER ONE PEACE PLEASE!! NEVER!) and darker than black. For harem/comedy/ action I would like something like to love ru, kanonkon.

And yeah... I don't want popular animes that everyone knows because I probably saw them. I would like something that isn't known by lot of people and is at the same time good.

Btw, hi I'm new! :)

You might like Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou aka Demon King Daimao.

Here's a plot summary:

This story of "love, magic, and battles" revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who aims to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts the following: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his severe school life in which he is resented by his studious female class head, desired by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.

It has a clever story line, with good animation, action, comedy, and, of course, pretty girls! :)

here my recomendation for u:D :
Oda Nobuna no yabou
Infinite Stratos
Zero no Tsukaima
Sora no otoshimono
Omamori Himari
School Days (maybe XD)

Thank you for the anime.

But I asked unpopular ones because I saw most of them. Q_Q Still thank you.
here my recomendation for u:D :
Oda Nobuna no yabou
Infinite Stratos
Zero no Tsukaima
Sora no otoshimono
Omamori Himari
School Days (maybe XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?