YES. YES. 1,000,000x YES.

Anyways, it better meet up to my expectations and follow some parts of the Visual Novel or manga. But most anime adaptations aren't really good, so I don't know if they are.

P.S. Looks like they made another version of the Little Busters! opening song. Not really as good as the EX version, but still pretty decent.

Reactions: nanashi1
I'm surprised it's not KyoAni taking this up considering Key products have been their playing field for the past decade...

Movie looks like a cheap knock off of the game's CGs, then again maybe I just expected too much thinking it was going to be KyoAni for sure. Oh well. We'll have to see how J.C. Animation will do.

anybody know what route being adapted into anime?
In the trailer, there are many references to each heroine's route. Ex. Kud and the chains, Nishizono disappearing, etc.

So, they may be following the storyline of the Visual Novel, but who knows? They may be just using those references to gain fans of the Visual Novel to watch the anime.

I have just read more about the anime. The anime will be following the storyline of the Visual Novel.

So, this might actually a good anime adaptation.

I have just read more about the anime. The anime will be following the storyline of the Visual Novel.

So, this might actually a good anime adaptation.

The question is, will it dedicate a few episodes to each arc (Clannad) or will those routes simply be shortened up and pass by quickly in 1-2 episodes (AIR) to focus on the main route.

The question is, will it dedicate a few episodes to each arc (Clannad) or will those routes simply be shortened up and pass by quickly in 1-2 episodes (AIR) to focus on the main route.

That information has not been released yet.

I can't wait for this. I really wonder how many years has passed since I'm waiting for this adaptation. Harukaaaaaaa!!! d>w<b

My dear Tsuminyan, its coming on oktober......

Who's route are you looking forward to seeing in the anime? c:

Me, personally, am looking forward to Nishizono Mio's route in the anime.

For me it's Haruka, since she's my favorite char, but I don't mind the others at all! Hmm... well, it's Yuiko that I'm the least waiting for haha
And the true end....... going to be too awesome.
Awww why is October so far away?

Haha, the route I am least looking forward to is Kurugaya as well xD

Yeah! Let's hope they put the true end in!

Curious how they gonna do about the loop event and the refrain which contain several different route scene.

actually i more looking forward to Ex Heroines, but i won't expect much the original should be good enough for this long awaited anime adaption.

Not much information released still. It only makes me want to see it more.

[MENTION=12252]Aoyagi[/MENTION] Y-your avatar is beautiful. Irotoridori no Sekai, for the win! c:

well looks like they are going to cover all the routes-saya...

cant see this being good. anime will either be bipolar route juggling or rushed hacked up routes. only 20% of lb was actually good, rest meh.

I am not as hyped as i could be, but Little Busters indeed seems like a must-watch, or atleast worth watching just in case it's awesome.

well looks like they are going to cover all the routes-saya...

cant see this being good. anime will either be bipolar route juggling or rushed hacked up routes. only 20% of lb was actually good, rest meh.
all routes on LB!EX - saya?

i'm not sure though for an anime adaptation from VN, but i still like clannad anime :p
still, i want to see haruka and sasasasasasami on the anime :D

I have seen the two episodes of the Little Busters! anime and I must say that I am a little impressed, since they put in a lot of things from the Visual Novel. The second episode was a bit rushed for me though, but I guess it's because the anime will be around 12 episodes long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks