Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon​

kyoukaisenjounohorizon.jpg

In the far future, humans abandon the devastated Earth and move to the upper world Tenjo. But Tenjo and the law of causation collapse in a war and humans return to the Earth, which has turned into an inhabitable planet except for Shinshu area.

Shinshu is too small to accommodate all the humans, so they duplicate the area and create Juso Sekai in a parallel world. In order to rebuild Tenjo and the law of causation, the returned humans start reproduction of the history from B.C. 10,000. When the reproduction proceeds to A.D. 1413, a war breaks out in Shinshu and Juso Sekai falls onto the original world.

The humans living in Juso Sekai lose their land and invade the original world. People in Shinshu surrender and the land is divided by the invaders from Juso Sekai. They try to resume the history reproduction from A.D.1457, but the update of the history terminates in A.D.1648. A rumor of apocalypse begins to spread the world.

Opening Theme: TERMINATED - Minori Chihara
Ending Theme: #1: Stardust Melodia --Side Horizon- Ceui
#2: Pieces --Side Ariadust- AiRI

Animation: Sunrise
Direcor: Manabu Ono
Music: Tatsuya Katou
Original Creator: Minoru Kawakami

Credits to ANIDB and ANN for info.

The adaptation of the novel said to be IMPOSSIBLE to adapt into anime. Season 2 already confirmed in 2012.

As always, I am impressed with Sunrise's ability to pull off the craziest of stuffs, they have like, 3 shows this season? I lost count, but their ability to do stuff like this is worth applauding. Praises aside, anyone else watching? I am.

Quirky episode 1 obviously does not really catch anyone's attention, with the entire episode dealing with chasing your teacher around your town and trying to 'harm' her. What impressed me was the sheer number of cast/classmates and their very different personalities. They are able to cramp almost the entire class of weirdoes(yes), and showcase their abilities in their current world. Cast for the characters are also star-studded, with Fukuyama Jun spear-leading the cast for yet another Sunrise show, with Minori Chihara, Marina Inoue, Ami Koshimizu and many others to top it off. Episode 2 actually serves as the more appropriate introduction to the series, with the massive feedback of information overload of the current state of the world etc. I cant understand much too.

All in all, I am in for the show. It will provide a decent entertainment, the sheer class of seiyuus is enough to move me in, in addition to a great novel and adaptation of Sunrise, whats there not to watch??

Oh yes, I love the uniforms. :D

Last edited:
I want to know what makes Toori any special, also who is the blue hair girl with the spear.

Toori? Alpha as fuck xD. (didn't read LNs)

It's interesting and still showing that it's worth a chance so far.

But stuff like:
shine.gif

leaves you more then "conflicted", heh..

It's interesting and still showing that it's worth a chance so far.

But stuff like:
shine.gif

leaves you more then "conflicted", heh..

That scene is hilarious, he makes this stupid face that makes laugh...

How many cours is this anime again?
Slow pacing is slow... ._.

2 cours + season 2 announced which might explained the slow pacing.

>SMUG face
>radioactive breasts

Starting to watch this just for the boobs, however it's kind of interesting so far :P
According to AniDB, just 6 episodes? :/

Starting to watch this just for the boobs, however it's kind of interesting so far :P
According to AniDB, just 6 episodes? :/

2 seasons confirmed, 1 cour each.
Current season will run 12-13 episodes, season 2 will be next year. Exact episode number is un-confirmed.

I would say that it's pretty much a comedy anime.....

The idea itself is quite interesting by combining technology and feudal era in Japan...

The artworks are great but there's simply too much gags everywhere and I really can't stand the protagonist

I'll have to pass on this one...

2 seasons confirmed, 1 cour each.
Current season will run 12-13 episodes, season 2 will be next year. Exact episode number is un-confirmed.
Thank you for letting me know, it's the first time AniDB got me confused about anime

Is this anime will have uncesor version after normal show ?

BRs and DVDs should be uncensored as usual.

This 'very hard to understand/make sense' show has been nothing but entertaining, Futayo is probably my favorite character, a first from her seiyuu, whom I dont really like. OP has been catchy too, Minorin is great~

Is this anime will have uncesor version after normal show ?
After watching the first 4 episodes there isn't too much to uncesor here, a heavy lightsaber in the first episode I guess.
Btw, for some reason Tadatsugu Sakai reminds me of Kyouraku Shunsui from Bleach :/

I still hold this show as one of the top this fall, probably one of the top too.

Episode 5 and 6 was downright awesome. The last part of episode 6 was very very touching, when the essay was slowly read out.

I like this show, however the storytelling is somewhat slow compare to the other anime.

The story is hard to catch up, you have to know the world history of the serie to get a idea what's going on... Luckily wikipedia comes in handy in this time. Anyway, I love the ending by Ceui and my favorite character is Horizon, although she has very little time screen, I just love her character ^^

OMG! After episode 8, Masasumi is my favorite character (together with Horizon). A nice debate episode. I like the fact that this anime has action and political issues. (kind of reminded me of Sekai no Monsou)

The revelation about Masazumi was all and funny, damn hilarious listening to Miyuki Sawashiro screamed like a girl.

Favorite is still Futayo. She stole my viewing after her debut episode.

i Watch 8 episods of this anime and still i can't understand it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.