Koe De Oshigoto OVA

ShadowlockIV

Zero Shifter
Elite Member
Nov 9, 2010
Koe De Oshigoto! OVA

:th_001_-v2:

Coro, or whoever said it, was right, this really is on the borderline of hentai..........

There was never a moment where I couldn't facepalm, mouthdrop, or laugh. This is by far one of the most perverted anime I've ever seen O_o

Last edited:
MOAR anime like this, please~

"Onii-chan, does it feel good?" - that was priceless~

Haha, you and your imoutos =P
Yes, we need moar anime like this as you say~
Though I'm still recovering from mouthdropping and facepalming so much earlier XD

It's also very funny and entertaining - so a good watch with or without the H. ;)

rather entertaining, i enjoyed the whole seiyuu recording process.
though other than the funny parts, her delusions were rather disturbing LOL

Well best thing is that I watched it with a girl and she give me some fanservice similar to those you seen in the OVA...

Not sure if it was disturbing or not... well may be not.

By far one of the best OVA's I've ever seen, yeah it did reach the borderline of hentai. guess that's what made it REALLY great. Comic scenes from a 1st time recording as a seiyuu is unique. *much like another anime similar to this is REC but this one is a lot better.*

Koe de oshigoto is probably the best ecchi anime I've ever seen.
I think it has a huge potential.
The manga continue the story after the anime (6 chapters = 1 épisode).

But for me, i don't wan't qualify it of "hentai anime" , because the real hentai anime I've seen contain scenes often brutal. In my point of view koe de oshigoto is a ecchi with audacious and comic scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?