Oct 16, 2010
Kamisama%20Dolls.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 神様ドォルズ
Alternative Name: Kamido, Kami-sama Dolls
Categories: Action, Drama, Seinen, Supernatural
Producer: Brains Base

SUMMARY
Kyouhei, after moving away to Tokyo from his old town to get away from the events that happened, is on a goukon with his friends, including his old neighbor, Shiba. After drinking for a whole night, he and Shiba discover a dead, bloody body in the elevator. He is told by his younger sister, Utao with her Kamisama Doll, that Aki, an old friend, and his Doll are the culprits responsible.

My Opinion:
Well, it's battling with some sort of robots/magical dolls. There's a shadowy organization trying to keep tabs on those in a remote village and the main guy moved away from there to escape their influence, only to be dragged back in.
I'm not expecting this to become a master piece, but it certainly passes the time. :P
The animators should learn how women look though.​

Watching, didn't post only. That rack is still too big...

Aki definitely did the right thing :O, gotta love anti-hero.

I thank the writer and production staff for allowing Hibino to avoid the rape. Phew..

Nice interference from Kuuko, saving her classmate from potential rape, and actually killing Hirashiro. She has got guts, after killing someone, she treats it like nothing happened and pushed the blame to the other guy.

The fight between Mahiru and Utao was described as stupid by Kyohei and Monako, and yes, it sorta resembled a cats' fight and made me chuckled a bit. Magatsuhi going out of control and once again putting Hibino in harm's way was not expected. I dont like how the series constantly treats her as the target of potential harm. She's been through too many life-death situations and even potentially getting rape just in a short 1 cour.

THERES NO CRIME FOR BIG BOOBIES!

Kyohei snaps eventually, but got struck in his head. However, he does retain control over Kukuri in the preview. Season 2 beckons, come on~

Kamisama Dolls’ formula is very simple: you have a storyline with a lot of drama, comedy, action, and a whiff of romance, and put it in 13 episodes. The result is some top notch entertainment that balances those four elements together into a very enjoyable series from start to finish. If you’re looking for something quick and exciting, then this series is a pretty solid choice.

The setting to back it up is solid with the backdrop of a corrupt village that houses ancient fighting machine. The cast too knows what it is, and is accurately developed, fleshed out, and in particular the acting fits the series perfectly: the main cast in particular knows how to keep the balls into the air and keep the story exciting. In fact, this really is a series whose story is dictated by its characters, even though this may not be apparent at first sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.