Isshin Kurosaki...?

tahawy4242

Aug 2, 2012
i just want to know who the heck is ichigo's father ?

is he a previous captain or what he seems to be too strong that what make me ask ....

if there any source that could help me that will be great

Isshin Kurosaki (黒崎 一心, Kurosaki Isshin) is the father of Ichigo, Karin and Yuzu and head of the Kurosaki family. He is a skilled doctor, being able to perform almost any medical procedure except major surgery, who also runs his family's private clinic, the Kurosaki Clinic.

Little is known about Isshin's history, except that he was once a powerful Shinigami, though his division and actual rank are currently unknown. At some point he attempted to learn the Final Getsuga Tenshō by facing his Zanpakutō Engetsu. Whether he succeeded or was not able to learn this technique is unknown. About twenty years ago, he ceased being a Shinigami, losing most of his powers. Over ten years ago, Isshin encountered an imperfect Arrancar. He married Masaki Kurosaki and they had three children: Ichigo, Karin and Yuzu. Masaki was killed by the Hollow Grand Fisher when Ichigo was nine.

Isshin is also acquainted with Kisuke Urahara and Ryūken Ishida.

Little is known about Isshin's history

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that is exactly what i'm asking for, of course i'm thanking you for responding but i already know thins info.

however i hope that the next season of bleach explain all this mystery

I kinda wanna know as well cause it seems like this really big secret...hmm not quite sure what to say though cause of manga spoilers. :bigeyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.