I Need New Animes, Recommend (Ecchi,Comedy,Harem,Romance,......)

DanteStigma

Jun 11, 2013
Hey guys, im new to this forum and im using two Anime forums, MAL and Here so yorossku :D

I am looking for anime also recommendations that has comedy, romance, ecchi. It doesn't has to be all of these. Well the genre a list of genre i like or want if possible is

Ecchi
Harem
Tsundere
Comedy
Romance
Fanservice

These are genres i like.

A Notice for you is, i don't like artwork that is older then 2003, also the minimum artwork requirement should be maybe like Love Hina or the 2002 - 2004 ones.

If Possible, i wan't animes with coloured hairs or eyes, not like brown or black hair with dark brown eye or something. I like Light-Blue hairs, red eyes or something like that, that is coloured or colourful or really coloured to notice it.

I am looking anime like These

Zero no Tsukaima (Best Tsundere Anime. Best Romance Developing Anime, Soo cute louise and Saito!)
Rosario Vampire (Awesome Harem Anime, cute colourful girls which i like, likes one boy and protects him. YAYYY)
Sora no otoshimono (Ecchi, comedy = Awesome!!!)
Highschool DxD (WOW, WOW, WOW!!!, can't say more!)
Dakara Boku wa H Ga. Dekinai. (Tsundere type MC Female Lead, so it was AWESOME!)
Dragon Crisis (Romance between them both, and their magic made an perfect match!)
Nazo no Kanojo X (OMG, Very Mysterious, Cute Romance, Weirdo things that's impresive, and love between them)
Oreimo (Sooo Cute Tsundere character :D)
Oreshura (Romance between them develops also starts PERFECT and ends EXCELLENT!, AWESOME!)

Some other animes i liked also enjoyed, but not as much as the ones above. (I actually like more animes not only the ones above, above ones we're some of them i enjoyed extremly)

Mayo Chiki! (Crossdressing, good relationship developed, but ended weird...)
Sword Art Online (1st on my LIST, but i dont like these type of anime, dunno how but i liked SAO, no recommendations like SAO please! i wan't ZERO Action)

Toradora (Tsundere for tsundere's sake!, really enjoyed it, but it lowered on my list due it was my first ~10 animes)

There are more, check my anime list.

http://dantestigma.myanimelist.net

There are a lot animes on my Plan to Watch list, so it is okay to recommend them again.

Please, when recommending anime, on every anime, make an short description of the genre and themes it got, and an short information of how it is going well, what it happens or how it starts etc.

Description is little too much i apologize for this, tried to give an excellent info of my taste. I Hope you won't leave me alone :)

Peace! ,,\/(^.^)\/,,

to love ru and its sequel
hsdxd 2 is coming out soon
haiyore nyaruko san and its sequel
sekirei
freezing

Highschool DxD Season 2 - Awaiting already, wont watch untill end of this year, to watch without waiting weeks for each eps.
Haiyore Nyaruko-san (2 seasons) [Downloaded all the series already, thinked already to watch it well :P)
To Love-Ru (all Seasons) [Want to watch but quality for me is 240p, i want an HD one so do u know HD Quality where i can watch? if so can u PM me or link it to download/stream?]
Sekirei (2 Seasons) - [Downloaded Season 2 already, thinked to watch it even before u said :D But still thanks :))
Freezing (Season 2) [Waiting for it, still not yet aired sadly, watched already season 1. :P]

Thanks for these animes but these are already watched or still not yet aired. If you say if i downloaded all animes on my PVT, well answer is no, ive made an deep research and downloaded 15-20 anime series, it is around 60GB but it doesn't matter how big it is for me. If you know more animes, please recommend them :)

Guys let'em coming!! need more, they wont last long well :D

EDIT:

Guys, what do you guys think about DaCapo? My Friend says it is old quality, but DaCapo III Has good, and it has drama, i don't wanna cry for god of sake, i got really boring so crying isn't for me. I will list some animes, if you want well you can write about animes what you think that i'll post. If not, please then recommend animes only as i described above on the main-topic :)

DaCapo (All Seasons) What do you think about it?

To Heart (All Seasons) Heard this is totally harem, but in what way harem? With Romance? only liking the guy and final episode is without relationship? etc etc...??

MISS, Heard this is harem full too, can you mention me about this anime? The Relationship, genre, etc... :)

Myself;Yourself, My friend recommended me this, but im not sure, can you help me telling me genre, and about this anime..

Baka to Test... (All Seasons) Will watch this, downloaded all seasons, can you explain me more about this anime pls if possible?

Thanks to read these descriptions i mentioned. Hope you will help me, im really stuck :/

Highschool DxD Season 2 - Awaiting already, wont watch untill end of this year, to watch without waiting weeks for each eps.
Haiyore Nyaruko-san (2 seasons) [Downloaded all the series already, thinked already to watch it well :P)
To Love-Ru (all Seasons) [Want to watch but quality for me is 240p, i want an HD one so do u know HD Quality where i can watch? if so can u PM me or link it to download/stream?]
Sekirei (2 Seasons) - [Downloaded Season 2 already, thinked to watch it even before u said :D But still thanks :))
Freezing (Season 2) [Waiting for it, still not yet aired sadly, watched already season 1. :P]

Thanks for these animes but these are already watched or still not yet aired. If you say if i downloaded all animes on my PVT, well answer is no, ive made an deep research and downloaded 15-20 anime series, it is around 60GB but it doesn't matter how big it is for me. If you know more animes, please recommend them :)

Guys let'em coming!! need more, they wont last long well :D

EDIT:

Guys, what do you guys think about DaCapo? My Friend says it is old quality, but DaCapo III Has good, and it has drama, i don't wanna cry for god of sake, i got really boring so crying isn't for me. I will list some animes, if you want well you can write about animes what you think that i'll post. If not, please then recommend animes only as i described above on the main-topic :)

DaCapo (All Seasons) What do you think about it?

To Heart (All Seasons) Heard this is totally harem, but in what way harem? With Romance? only liking the guy and final episode is without relationship? etc etc...??

MISS, Heard this is harem full too, can you mention me about this anime? The Relationship, genre, etc... :)

Myself;Yourself, My friend recommended me this, but im not sure, can you help me telling me genre, and about this anime..

Baka to Test... (All Seasons) Will watch this, downloaded all seasons, can you explain me more about this anime pls if possible?

Thanks to read these descriptions i mentioned. Hope you will help me, im really stuck :/

• Da Capo Series (It's good, it tend to follow a character route. It can pull heart strings and it's a pure love genre)
  • To Heart (It's good, it tend to follow a character route. It can pull heart strings and it's a pure love genre)
  • MISS (Haven't watched it)
  • Myself;Yourself (Three girls, one choice. You will see character development occur between the main character and the girls)
  • Baka to Test (Funny and worth watching. Romance it there but it's mainly drama comedy series with Tests as your power level and Summons doing the battling)

Will edit and add more.

EDIT:
This is my Profile. Have a look in it for good series to watch. Please note the one have been watched are the ones I tend to like.

What I recommend if you haven't got the list are the following:
  • Acchi Kocchi (Seriously, watch it for epic Romance and Comedy)
  • Ah! My Goddess (If you can handle date graphics)
  • Kannon (Watch it, lots of character routes and slice of life)
  • CLANNAD (If you haven't watched it. You don't know what the meaning of life /joke 2chan joke)
  • Fortune Arterial (One route romance with school life drama. Watch it)
  • Yosuga no Sora (Really should be label Hentai but hey it's a anime series with Different characters route PLUS HENTAI)
  • Mashiroiro Symphony (Romance and School Life Drama)
  • Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi (Romance and School life drama)
  • Nodame Cantabile Series (Musical, Romance and Drama Comedy. Watch it if you can handle it)
  • Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai (Watch it for Drama Comedy and touch of romance rivaliry)
  • KimiKiss Pure Rouge (Romance with Drama School life)
  • Infinite Stratos (Harem Lock on. Mecha Battles, Harems and Romance rivals)
  • Sora no Otoshimono Series (If you want ECCHI COMEDY AND EPICNESS IN ONE PACK)
  • White Album Series (Romance, Drama, College Life and the Dark side of life)
  • Hidan no Aria (Guns and Romance. Watch it if you like more actions and a bit of romance)
  • Brighter than the Dawning Blue (One Route Romance and with High School Drama)
  • Fruit Basket (The Reverse Harem)
  • Ichiban Ushiro No Daimaou (Demon Lord with Romance and tons of comedy drama)
  • Mayoi Neko Overrun! (Romance with High School Drama)
  • Toaru Majutsu no Index (Action mainly with a Harem as a side story. Oh it's Comedy too.)
  • Omamori Himari (Ecchi and drama comedy with action)
  • Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku Wo (Romance with drama in it)
  • Arcana Famiglia (Action mainly with little to rare instance of romance mixed in it)
  • Ladies versus Butlers! (Ecchi with romance in it. Drama comedy as well)
  • Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne (5 Girls, One Man. Romance Drama with little bit of Ecchi)
  • Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! (Ecchi Romance drama)
  • Kiss x Sis (Incest Romance with Romance of other types for one guy)
  • Kore wa Zombie Desu ka of the Dead (Comedy mainly with Romance in it. There's action too)
  • Ben-To (Action for the sale food. Comedy heavy and some romance to help the plot flow)
  • Inu x Boku SS (Romance Drama Comedy Series)
  • Campione! (Four girls, one girl. Epic battles between gods and for the position of his legal first wife)
  • Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (Consider it. It has action with a bit of romance)
  • Medaka Box Series (High School Comedy with a bit of romance)
  • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (Romance Drama about High Schoolers)
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! (Martial Arts Action Drama with Romance)
  • Maken-Ki! (Martial Arts Drama with bit of Romance in it)
  • Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (School Life Drama with a bit of Romance)
  • Dog Days Series (Actions Fights and a bit of Romantic Comedy)
  • Goshuushou-Sama Ninomiya-Kun (Ecchi Romance with Comedy Drama)
  • Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shurabasugiru (Romance Drama Series with High School Elements)
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (Romance comedy with drama in it)
  • Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai (Ecchi Action Romance Seires.)
  • Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai (Romance Drama Series based on a visual novel)
  • Hagure Yuusha no Estetica (Bad ass action series with a bit of Ecchi and romance)
  • Otome Youkai Zakuro (Based after WW2 Period Settings with Romance and Drama)
  • Bokura Ga Ita (Romance Drama on High School Settings)
  • Amagami Series (Purely Romance drama with Routes to different girls)
  • Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi (Action mainly with some romance in it)
  • Little Busters! (Comedy Drama with High School life. Some romance in it)
  • Sword Art Online (Epic Action Drama with few romantic scenes)
  • Astarotte no Omocha! (Romance between kid and young adult. Mainly Comedy Drama)
  • Manyuu Hiken-chou (Ecchi Action Series)
  • Honey and Clover (Romance Heavy with College Drama)
  • Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (Otaku Girl meets normal guy. Romance Drama Series in High School)
  • Skip Beat (High School Romance Series with Drama in it)
  • Otome wa Boku Series [aka Maidens are falling in love with me](Cross Dressing Guys going to girls School.)
  • Seitokai no Ichizon (Ecchi Comedy Romance in the Student Council)
  • Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (ULTIMATE ROMANCE ROUTE PATHING with comedy inside)
  • Toradora (High school romance series. Watch it for drama comedy and more romance)
  • Guilty Crown (Action heavy with one love)
  • Asobi ni Iku Yo! (Has romancy but mainly action comedy drama)
  • Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (High School Romance where a guy does the oppersite)
  • DATE A LIVE (Good romance series all the way with action, drama and comedy.)
  • Hataraku Maou-sama! (Action mainly and comedy. There is some romance)
  • Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (Romance Comedy of High Schoolers)
  • Photokano (Ecchi mainly but has good dramas in it)

And this isn't all of it. I have a long list but I'm not going to type anymore for the next 48 hours unless I have to.

Omake Corner. This is how much I've watched for a long period of time.
HatoriTakaya.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ryuu13
In the linked list and other replies, I don't see Love Hina listed. If I missed it, my apologies.

Love Hina is a bishoujo, fanservice, harem romance comedy. Keitaro is a young man who is trying to get into Tokyo U, but has repeatedly failed the entrance exams. He takes over as manager for his grandmother's boarding house/hot spring baths. But a big surprise, it's now an all girl boarding house, and he's the only guy there.

It's an excellent comedy, a fun watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.