corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Lots of action and fan service, most stylish censorship I've ever seen (using rain drops) and a rather unique drawing style (as if you were reading from an old scroll).

And in episode 4 it turns into a harm situation - how can you not like that? :D

It's rain drops?! It's like the screen was filled with black inks for me, splat here and there with those black inks to censor lol

more like blots of ink.. imagining the illustrators using ink to draw them =) SPLAT SPLAT

watching this for jubei's seiyuu (yuuki aoi) badass voice

Well, the whole art style reminds me of something drawn on a scroll and then illuminated by a backlight. And if rain drops fall on the scroll you get the effect of their censorship. :p The sound it makes also reminds me of the pitter-patter of rain. Take into account that you can see (somewhat) through some of the drops and the amount with which they fall and rain makes more sense.

Either that or I just like my explanation better. :D

Ah, I see where you come from now, rain drops that blur the inks to create that effect? Fair enough. But surely it won't be just black if it is rain drop? Surely i'll have other colour too?

But yea, that is one of the funniest censorship I seen too, and plenty of fan-service, so I love it. I have how Jubei have Five Million skills point xD

Oh yea did they nick that glasses idea off Dragon Ball?

IS OVER 9000 xD!

Could be. :p

Anyway, if it's on a scroll with a backlight the droplets will absorb most of the illumination, leaving black drops. ;)

I love Sen for her tsundere antics, and Jubei for aoi's voice (her age is seriously deceiving).
Other than that, I dont mind the black spots animation though, its interesting for a first. ^^

How can Yukimura be only thirteen, when ten years ago she was already clearly older than three? Besides, she and Kanetsugu are supposedly the same age - yet Yukimura is around half the size of her. :confused:

I thought the girls where all samurais and the the guys all generals?

talking about me?
Yukimura..................lol
Well, Tip for watch this anime
1 don't think too much when you watch it.......lol
2 Yukimura is Loli.
3 This anime not like Lain so forget about hard and difficult reason and fact.
BTW, first time I say Yuuryu Jubei I think she is Miyamoto Musashi cause she is over power and use 2 hand swords.

yeah? so much for the 40th year anniversary project, haha, but love the show though

Generally, I enjoy the art style . Its really unique.

Making the whole anime look like characters dancing on ancient paintings, isn't something that has been done too much before.

Also kinda gives off the Ookami feeling.

Favorite girl ... probably Sen-hime.
Jubei is too annoying, and I'm not a big loli fan.
The other characters havent been built up well enough for me to say anything else really

love sen-hime-sama too. cant get enough of tsundere with nice body~

It starts with Naoe in the dog house, so we know it can only be good. :P
Well, the metaplot is advanced a bit and after that it goes to back to how Hattori meat Sen. Since they got the story part out of the way before half the time was up we get some service in the second half - bathing and fighting, what could be better? ;)
Hanzou also acts very stupid to defeat the enemy - makes one wonder whether she or Naoe is dumber. :rolleyes:

Also note how the rain looks? Familiar? Like the black drops they use for censoring? Seems I was right about that from that get-go. :P

Well, Sen's brother is coming back to Japan in a week, so it is decided that everyone get's turned into a Master Samurai - involvind all the troubles that come from that. :P
Hanzou and Matabei are to shy to get it done and start kissing practice with each other. :) Additionally Kanetsugu falls for Muneakira and gets ignored...
Jyuubei, in a change of character from her harem tendencies, protests kissing without any love being involved. That venue is then interuppted by another naked girl falling from the sky for Muneakira. The eye-patch girl actually manages to raise the fan service level, which is no small feet. :P She also is the polar opposite of Jyuubei.
Oh, pretty much all the other girls hate her. ;)

Yukimura magically got older - in the Bluray she's 15. :P

Users who are viewing this thread