how is Little busters! anime?

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hey guys and girls, Just wondering how is the anime? i have played the VN and loved it and is one out of few which i can play over again. So hows the anime? did JC staff do well in making it? or was it bad?

I liked Little Busters and I loved Little Busters Refrain~
The VN was better but they did well in making it into a anime :3

Hey guys and girls, Just wondering how is the anime? i have played the VN and loved it and is one out of few which i can play over again. So hows the anime? did JC staff do well in making it? or was it bad?

1st: G'evening at you in Australia, Fear^^!

2nd: The adaptation is so far fine - of course are some scenes shorter cut than in the original (+ and the sex scenes/events are also of course not in), but this is normal for anime-adaptations - But it covers the most important chapters from the game.

hahah i only played the g-rated anyway so dont care for the sex scenes :P

hmmm i expected though some stuff shorten.... may give it a try

hmmm i expected though some stuff shorten.... may give it a try

Well, of course... Because the original is more that 50 hours long (it'd then about ~ 100 eps be, if after the original made were), and the adatation is so ~ 8 h. long.

yeah and i have seen 1 ep of it too at supanova last year. and they cut out some of the aphorisms XD

yeah and i have seen 1 ep of it too at supanova last year. and they cut out some of the aphorisms XD

But it's in 2 seasons shared, where you then the anime enjoy can.

It is a well made series, the art style and the character design are modern but without any weird flourishes as can creep into things these days. I liked it and the story was a good reflection of the original. It is a heartwarming story and has been very popular in Japan, and also in the international market. The follow up was well done as well, so if you enjoyed the VN i think you may indeed enjoy the series.

My only experience with this series was with the anime, and I dropped it after a handful of episodes. This is pretty rare for me to do. I gave it 2/10 as a score on MAL, but I don't remember much about it, which gives me a good idea why I dropped it. Things I do remember are: really annoying characters (maybe Voice Actors had something to do with this?) and over-the-top, suspension-of-disbelief-breaking amounts of melodrama.
So basically, I really didn't like this show.

So my initial reaction would be that it is a horrible adaptation, assuming the VN is good.

I watched the anime series a long time ago, so I looked up some clips - then I remembered I did not like it either. The main guy was just dull throughout the series in comparison to most other characters that he is surrounded by.

The humor felt too forced and randomly thrown in, then moments later things would easily switch to a serious tone. The transitions just did not flow well. Maybe thats just a common issue of trying to squeeze a big VN into a anime series.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
The first season was pretty boring but you have you watch it to understand all the characters I guess and the second season was way better with feel trips

well i saw it at the shops and bought it, english dub is bad.... and i normally aint the type to be picky with dubs but this was bad >_> jap subs it is then

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks