A hospital+Fast bike+bloody action= Well, what can this be, ne...? (The solution follows...)

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
------.jpg

TriageX gets anime...!!!

Well, finally has also HOTD's "sister" from print to TV format managed, I've this feverish long awaited - and of course also you sure - that TriageX also his/her luck gets...

...But, but we've to hope, that not how at HOTD at ep. 12 suddenly stopped has (also unhappily wise with his manga original), where then an unfinished production since several years see is... - No. No. I want/hope that at TriageX the TV-adatation in a stream goes, that the story of the original very near go should (Well, we've at HOTD seen, that it not so was...), and and and...

At first glance, Arashi Mikami appears to be a normal, albeit socially awkward, 17 year old high school student. However, he's actually part of a secret vigilante organization known as Black Label, a group dedicated to executing power-hungry criminals the law refuses to deal with. However, taking down a crime lord isn't always an easy task, and there's bound to be consequences for any action...
This is the action-packed story of the trials of Arashi and the people close to him.

Source: MAL

News source: Moetron/Otakomu

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; and etc.

Hmm, I don't watch too many action anime nowadays so I'm not sure about this one either...

Will give it a shot when it comes out. I expect the Ecchi tag on it too.

Irasshai Unown-kun^^!
Will give it a shot when it comes out. I expect the Ecchi tag on it too.

...And did you actually the manga read? - If yes, then know you that it worth is... - But if not, then you should soon with that start...:goodtea:

Welcome back!

hmm...... I already read manga. I'll defenitely check it out.
y7c.gif

I guess I need to read that manga sometime...though I still wish to read HOTD >_<

The manga is good. The MC isn't a wuss at all.

HOTD is what got me into manga. Which got me into anime.

though I still wish to read HOTD >_<

1st: Welcome King!

2nd: Didn't until now HOTD read??? - Because I thought that you with HOTD already aware are (- What then in logical order also TX know...)...>_<

i read hotd

but this the first time i heard of this XD

...Ah, I see... But TX exists since some years, and is actually very famous - Didn't never thought that you about this nothing heard have...:goodtea:

well i never stumbled on to it XD

...Oh, I see...

...Well, anyway... I'm already now interested, which VC. persons will their voices give there... - I think maybe from HOTD again...:goodtea:

Edit: G'afternoon after Canada SB^^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/