Oct 16, 2010
Hoshizora%20e%20Kakaru%20Hashi.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 星空へ架かる橋
Alternative Name: A Bridge to the Starry Skies
Categories: Romance, Harem, Seinen
Producer: Dogakobo

SUMMARY
Kazuma has moved to a small town in the country. On his first day at school, he meets Ui when he is lost his way. They go to school together, but Kazuma accidentally slips and kisses Ui.... To make matters worse, Ibuki, Ui's close friend, sees it.... Well, what will happen to his new school life...?

My First Impression:
I'm going to go ahead and call this "pure and innocent".
Some fanservice, slow pace, standard characters - rather boring all in all.​

Nonono, kou.
Dont say that, it can only get worse from what i heard.
<- Yet to watch epi 1, game in backlog

Unless you like shoutas, then just skip it. Why go through pain when you have better games!

there is a shouta in the game?

me only interested in hina and madoka

I will spoil you all on the 'plot' of the game which can be sum up by 1 word.

AYUMU !!!!!!!1111!!!!!! (the shouta) Yes, the whole story centered around Ayumu. Ayumu is the 'main heroine'. Other heroines have their stories but they are quite terribad even for moege standards.

Micchi's review is quite fair.

Well, to be a little bit positive, if they go for Madoka route, it can be decent with a little bit of story. I wonder they will go Ayumu route....... YES, THE SHOUTA HAS A ROUTE IN THE GAME.

@check, o.0

omfg.... lol
*picks up hoshikaka in backlog* what to do... *rubs chin while adding ui to should complete list*

Why don't try other better slice of life game like Natsu no Ame instead of picking one landmine?lol

Yea, better watch this more easier, then pick better games to play.

@Kou

In the game? What kind of route the shouta got in the game? Boku no Pico second season??

You think I will play that route?:P Just know that he has an end, and most of the story revolve around him lol.

Last edited:
@coro - Rabu VNs tend to be boring, in this case it relies on comedy. Hoshikaka's comedy relies more on eroge cliches so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa which is bad (varies on ppl). Expect more cliches to come out >_>.

Ui accidental kiss. Ibuki wa VERY MAD. Ayumu blushes (LOL?).

Highlight of the episode: Landlady making fun of his dick. Preview: Appearance of the girl with a decent route (then again it was actually predictable, but other routes are so bad that i consider that decent lolol).

Nothing much to say here :P.

Ok, there's some shouta-action here but I hope it won't be the maintheme of the anime. With that said, this is exactly what I'm asking from the anime, sans the shouta. I especially like the theme: countryside rabu rabu~

Ui seems to be very very cute. Can't wait to see Madoka now.

This series has some potiential

^ lol

me thinks animu a lot easier to digest, so its animu>game for me

Still too much Ayumu.

So they show the younger brother nipples in the bath scenes to please the fujoshi, yet the Ui bath scene we saw nothing. I call discrimination! But seriously, I bet they would never do the same thing to a girl of the younger brother's age. The double standard is strong in this one.

/end joke.

So little screentime for the heroine with the decent route (Madoka)? Obvious as hell this is going for Ui ending.

But the most important thing learned this week? Don't piss off Moses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/