Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
High School DxD
ハイスクールD×D

494827-821164.jpg

The story follows Issei Hyodo, a dim-witted, lecherous second-year high school student who is killed by a girl on his first date ever. Issei is reincarnated as a devil, and from that day forward, he serves as an underling of Riasu, a high-level devil who is also the prettiest girl on Issei's campus.

Cast: Kaji Yuki, Hikasa Yoko, Shizuka Itou, Ayana Taketatsu, Nojima Kenji

Original creator: Ichiei Ishibumi
Animation Studio: TNK
Director: Tetsuya Yanagisawa
Music: Ryosuke Nakanishi
Character Design: Junji Goto

Credits to ANN, MAL for info.

Opening: Trip -innocent of D- by Larval Stage Planning
Ending: Study x Study by StylipS

Last edited:
Reactions: niro98
Flame me all you want, but I can dare say this out loud : This is my favorite show this winter, even despite not watching all the others yet.

Fanboy post down here:

First, THANK YOU AT-X. THANK YOU for giving us the uncensored parts! NAMA OPPAI SAIKOU~ No censorship, I need not pay attention to the unnecessary over-abuse of sunbeams each week (there were some this week, but its ok).

Second, the drawings. Awesome. Loved the drawings and character designs FOR THE GIRLS. So much sex appeal, and good consistency in the investment of drawing the GIRLS. Who cares about the sub-standard battle animation with crazy blood spurts when the GIRLS are the main drawing point.

Third, to a slight extent, the songs and bgm. OP by Larval Stage Planning is ALWAYS a good thing. Bgm was passable as always I didnt take too much notice.

LAST, THE GIRLS. MY ONEE-SAMAS!!!!!! Gosh, Hikasa Yoko and Shizuka Itou in teasing onee-sama roles in the show. I am so gonna have mental orgasms each time. I mean, its totally my kind. Shizuka Itou is the established onee-sama while Hikasa Yoko is the main role this round. What can I ask for?!?!? The GIRLS are great, even for the fallen angel who killed Issei on first date. Come on, you cant deny them!

Call it fan-service, hate on the oppai and the show, I love it. Gonna make some notes, and save up some money to buy the VN at my local Kinokuniya already. Woo hoo~

Flame me all you want, but I can dare say this out loud : This is my favorite show this winter, even despite not watching all the others yet.

Fanboy post down here:

First, THANK YOU AT-X. THANK YOU for giving us the uncensored parts! NAMA OPPAI SAIKOU~ No censorship, I need not pay attention to the unnecessary over-abuse of sunbeams each week (there were some this week, but its ok).

Second, the drawings. Awesome. Loved the drawings and character designs FOR THE GIRLS. So much sex appeal, and good consistency in the investment of drawing the GIRLS. Who cares about the sub-standard battle animation with crazy blood spurts when the GIRLS are the main drawing point.

Third, to a slight extent, the songs and bgm. OP by Larval Stage Planning is ALWAYS a good thing. Bgm was passable as always I didnt take too much notice.

LAST, THE GIRLS. MY ONEE-SAMAS!!!!!! Gosh, Hikasa Yoko and Shizuka Itou in teasing onee-sama roles in the show. I am so gonna have mental orgasms each time. I mean, its totally my kind. Shizuka Itou is the established onee-sama while Hikasa Yoko is the main role this round. What can I ask for?!?!? The GIRLS are great, even for the fallen angel who killed Issei on first date. Come on, you cant deny them!

Call it fan-service, hate on the oppai and the show, I love it. Gonna make some notes, and save up some money to buy the VN at my local Kinokuniya already. Woo hoo~

Totally agree that i love this show , not because those fanservice but the character they got , hope i can see more character development there :thumbup:

This anime is awesome!!
Lots of ecchi, harem, action its perfect for me :XD:

I agree too~
If they are going to show any fanservice/nudity there better not be censorship

The first episode was more than i expected after reading the manga,everything is at good start.
can't wait for more especially issei on action and his power later on~

Edited first post to include first TV size. Larval Stage Planning songs can only be good.

Shall subsequently update the true OP animation (this one was used as ending with the ending credits, proper one should be up next week) and the ED song too.

Preview removed.

Last edited:
i can understand the MC's feeling of rather getting killed by a beautiful girl than an old man ^^
and his target is a nice one as well :cool::D

ofc i second the director's cut version and hope the last ray of light will later disappear :rolleyes:

but i hope there will be some story as well
watching (scantly clad) beautiful girls in anime might be entertaining but if it is outside of any plot even that can get boring :rolleyes: (well at least it will get less entertaining)

A milder episode 2 compared to over-exciting episode 1.

We pick up from Issei's mum entering his room with a situation of pinning a beautiful girl too beautiful to be true. While everything turns out good later (with some help from Rias-onee-sama), Issei get ropes into the Occult Club, where he is introduced to the other members and the revelation of an all-devil club. Later, he learns the rope of being a servant devil to Rias, before awakening his Sacred Gear later into the episode, after yet another attack from the fallen angels. And of course, the mysterious clumsy nun 'introduction'.

As mentioned, the show did slow the pace by a whole lot. Its something I really enjoyed. Fan-service was at its top-notch best, with no unnessary sunbeams coming out of nowhere. The bedroom and shower scenes were AWESOME~ Who cares about whether its normal for anyone to put a shower in the club room and showers while everyone is outside and everyone does not make a fuss! Norms can go die! Me wants more teasing from Rias and Akeno~ MY ONEE-SAMAS~

Kinda interested in the megane-ko with short black hair. Yet to read the LNs yet, so I will refrain from spoiling myself. MOE~

Well other my fanboy posts about this show, this week was still stunning to me at least. BDs? LNs? Bring them on! I will buy!...... probably not for the BDs

AND OH MY GOD! THAT ED! LOVELY ♥

Last edited:
I only watch this to see how much the Japanese have advanced in their boobies/titties animation skills... Got to say not much... :sigh:

I like this with only 2 episode and if they don't mess up with the climax scene of Asia, then I have no problem calling this one of the best anime of the season...

love this..cant wait for the next episodes really intresting love the characters RIAAASS <3

You people seem to forget that this is based on a novel.
Novel already have 10 vols in jpn while vol 11 will be released on 20.01.
And as far as I know novels can't survive on just tits and ass, cause theres not enough pictures.

You people seem to forget that this is based on a novel.
Novel already have 10 vols in jpn while vol 11 will be released on 20.01.
And as far as I know novels can't survive on just tits and ass, cause theres not enough pictures.

I know its from light novel series (at least there is 1 anime in each season now from light novel) , and even i can't imagine novel survive with some word that describe "baing-baing" > oppa-i and ass, its novel and story , what i want from this anime series is their story since the character have good basis example the reason why Rias collect devil as her friend and her story from before she meets Issei....

i'm not that ignorance about that fact :runhappy:

Last edited:
bang-bang.... :reallyconfused:

bang-bang?? ohh sorry its baing-baing (usually used to describe melon oppa-i , if you watch a lot with anime that have "melon" :XD: you will see it used a lot)

Last edited:
Funny why people cant understand this.

One of a long running LNs in Japan, there is definitely plot. And good one too.
Now animu, and only after 2 episodes, there's so much controversy on whether the animu is good/bad.

Bottomline is:
If you like the show, watch and enjoy. Please practise some restrain though for completely meaningless posts in this section, this is not a place for spam.
If you dont like the show, then jolly well suck your thumb, shut up and dont rub your soreness off others who are looking at the shows at a different light. No offences, everyone has their freedom of choice, but do know not everyone thinks the same way like you, and your opinions are not absolute.

Now episode 3 soon~ Looks like I can get my hands on the LNs soon, if everything goes well tomorrow.

Yup I wanted to read novels to, even have them but now I just don't have time to do it considering that I'm making a anime collection online and uploading takes all my time ^^.

Typical way to start a hilarious meeting with the nun girl Asia. No discrimination on Issei's part on drooling for a sweet sister like her, but of course I prefer my onee-samas more.

Issei's more sensitive of his devil status now, with the usual holy stuff like the cross and church completely turns him off at sight. While its understandable that Rias really really cares for all her members, expecting too much from an open pervert isnt a great idea. But his save in the battle with the crazy chick was nice to watch. Come to think of it, that was the only service this week. Is it me or is the service getting lesser?

Really nice to see things pick up already 3 episodes in, Issei is proving to quite the awkward protaganist type, trying to meet his expectations and own 'personal' ambitions of harem king. This whole devil vs fallen angels thing has been more intersting than any I have seen, especially when devils are exactly the 'good' side in mythology side, but its damn well it is the good side in my books in this series.

Lovely episode, flame all you want. I dare say it out loud my #1 show this winter.

I must download this anime now since so many loves it so much o.o <3? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/