Hi All !

tahawy4242

Aug 2, 2012
hi guys i'm abdullah and i'm from egypt .... i think the best way to make friends is to start to talk in a cool subject

i'd like to make our conversation general [[mean]] we can talk about different anime as much as you watch just but anime's name and start ask about any thing and lets start with the common questions

1_is there 'll be a second season?
2_what is your best character?

:8 lets start

from a while i watch deadman wonderland and when i saw the first episode i couldn't sleep until finishing however when i watch the last episode that make me wonder is there 'll be a 2nd season
so if any one can help me with that i'll be greatful

Welcome to Anime-Sharing tahawy~!
Hmm, I haven't any knowledge of Deadman Wonderland as I haven't watched the series. my apologies~
Feel free to drop by the forum games/spam section.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at A-S.

Could you have a look at the drawing contest which is hyperlinked in the signature? Feel free to join or vote when the contest starts. Thanks ^^

:runhappy:

i'll pass joining to contest but of course i 'll vote [[[that because i can't draw any thing ]]]

hope you go will in this contest

Ahh, I see. That's fine then. I think the contest will go quite well. =]

I would also like to know how it is in Egypt as well Abdullah~ :goodtea:

Sup!
An Egyptian, interesting
So how's life over there?

why should i be not interesting in any thing i used to live in there so no matter what happened no thing 'll stop me cuz i live for One Purpose

you should tray that i mean live your life for some that you love or some thing you want to be

in my opinion if you do you 'll have fun in every day in your whole life

Now i can't told you any thing guys cuz what i know is that as you all know from news however this month i don't interesting in any thing but [Worship] cuz now is the most important month in the year that is [RAMADAN] رمضان in this month every muslim tray his best to be accepted by [ALLAH] the greatest god

so i don't the time to care what they said in the news of whatever it be we tray our best in the mosque We pray to [ALLAH] to save our country and also we do our best in every where we work in to improve ourselfs for tha sake of our country

so pray for us _______

hope that you be mad of me

I respect what you do, but what do you mean by the 'Greatest God'? You're only meant to worship one God in Islam. I rarely follow the media so I don't really trust what and what not that it says.

I shall pray that you be well Abdullah.

Im with Gwee about the media. I don't watch the news so I don't know what's happening but hope you and all your loved ones stay in good health

I respect what you do, but what do you mean by the 'Greatest God'? You're only meant to worship one God in Islam. I rarely follow the media so I don't really trust what and what not that it says.

I shall pray that you be well Abdullah.
First OF All I Have To SAY THanks

Of course what i mean by the greatest god i mean in Islam nothing more of less

Im with Gwee about the media. I don't watch the news so I don't know what's happening but hope you and all your loved ones stay in good health

THANKS
and the same for you and all your country

Welcome to Anime Sharing, tahawy4242~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Ah, so you're the person who added me on Skype c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.