Help: Anime Forums

gx9903

Apr 20, 2011
anyone know of other anime forums where you can download free anime movies aside from here?

Obviously, you don't ask for other anime forum recommendations on an anime forum...

And the downloads we provide, I believe, are comprehensive enough.

Thread closed.

Thread opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
After a short dicussion we decided to re-open this thread, since we don't forbid talking about other forums.
Of course, doing so is like visiting your friends, criticizing their interior design choices and then setting the draperies on fire. In other words: incredibly rude.
Then again, the fact that no one else commented here throws a good light on the majority of our visitors - so it's not all bad. ^^

Eh I may be out of place here but I see no harm in mentioning other venues for what we all love be it manga, anime, visual novels etc.

It can be beneficial actually as there may be places you are unaware of that do things that might be appealing to have done here. Of course I would hope people would not be disrespectful by making some needless comparison.

I've only been on one other forum like this and it sucked and still does honestly, they were only useful a few times via some DDL links. This place thus far has a lot more going for it be it structure, the community, the fact that it's done with the very familiar forum choice that is vbulletin.

Now personally I don't think I will use the download section here much if at all as I tend to go straight to the sources such as fan sub groups. I'm also a member of a couple of trackers dedicated to anything and everything anime (although I don't use them much these days). However it's good to have that section as well as the numerous other sections on here.

Of course I just joined yesterday but seriously this anime forum offers a nice download section as well as not only having anime/manga/visual novel discussion but having stuff like general discussions and tech talk (tech fanatic here by the way) and I'd say that this place has more going for it than most other places and if someone wanted to find other forums who knows it may just show them how much better this place is over them.

We don't forbid users talking about them or mentioning them. Quite a few have links to other forums in their signatures or download links.
But dedicating a thread to it is still rude - it's one thing talking about it and another throwing it in the face of staff.

Not that it actually matters to the OP - he's just looking for places to post his links, not for a community to participate in. :rolleyes:
People like him annoy me - either join in fully or don't join in at all. >_>

Reactions: Perplexing
We don't forbid users talking about them or mentioning them. Quite a few have links to other forums in their signatures or download links.
But dedicating a thread to it is still rude - it's one thing talking about it and another throwing it in the face of staff.

Not that it actually matters to the OP - he's just looking for places to post his links, not for a community to participate in. :rolleyes:
People like him annoy me - either join in fully or don't join in at all. >_>

Agreed with this obviously. I used to be real active on another anime forum which is part of a tracker. And of course I wouldn't bother mentioning them nor any other place via the forum but at the same time I see no harm in doing so if someone is seeking other places to check out.

And yeah I wouldn't be happy seeing threads devoted to them on here personally as a member even though I'm a new member. I just said what I did because that's just how I see things. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?