Help!

matthernando

May 8, 2013
at the anime downloads section.When i download files at the file host sites like rapidgator and filefactory i get a very slow download of 10-29kbps. I tried downthemall extention of mozilla firefox but it doesnt really download the file. Is there anyway to make my download faster?

P.S. My normal downloads are usually around 70-200 kbps

at the anime downloads section.When i download files at the file host sites like rapidgator and filefactory i get a very slow download of 10-29kbps. I tried downthemall extention of mozilla firefox but it doesnt really download the file. Is there anyway to make my download faster?

P.S. My normal downloads are usually around 70-200 kbps
Well, that belong somehow to 'Tech support and talk' section, but anyway...

Well, is that not maybe a problem at your provider...? Because it can be, that you the limit (internet-limit) reached have, or the internet signal-strength low is, where then the data transfer slow is.

My advice is to use torrent unless the anime you are downloading is so rare that there are no healthy torrent available.

idk, file hosts always seem to slow down download speeds so people want to buy there premium. Lucky I don't download to much from file hosting sites.

Well, that belong somehow to 'Tech support and talk' section, but anyway...

Well, is that not maybe a problem at your provider...? Because it can be, that you the limit (internet-limit) reached have, or the internet signal-strength low is, where then the data transfer slow is.

Nope. My internet is always at its normal speed. Other File hosts sites have a stable download for me

Well i still find it very slow. maybe because the hosts sites are only beneficial on premium users. you guys think i can do something with it? :)

Well i still find it very slow. maybe because the hosts sites are only beneficial on premium users. you guys think i can do something with it? :)
Have you already the same anime at another uploader tried downloaded...? Because it give difference between two same hosts (Rapidgator etc.)...:goodtea:~>

Nope. corocoro is the uploader im downloading from :)
Well, then have the host what, because it give just 2 possibility where the problem be can: At the host, and at your internet - What, how you at me already told have, that your interent no problem have...:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?