Has an anime taught you any lessons?

Astral_Goddess

Nov 29, 2013
School days taught me not to be a whore

With the amount of anime that's out there, there might be one or two that taught you a lesson in life. Clannad did a good job of that, especially After Story. It really taught me to cherish what you have in life or it just might slip away. (But let's face it, we don't have light orbs to grant wishes)

If there isn't an anime that taught you a life lesson, or a lesson in general, then why not tell us what anime you thought the protagonist learned in the series?

I've learned a lot of important things watching anime!

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/anime-talk-9/important-facts-life-learned-watching-anime-90519/

Don't worry, it's about a year old, and due for an update, anyway. ;)

For example. I have learned:

It is perfectly normal for girls to grab and fondle each others' boobies.

If a boy sees a girl's panties, he will have a nosebleed.

The hottest girls in school are always attracted to the wimpiest boy, and will fight for him.

Whatever mischief a girl does, it's always the boy's fault.

The only ones who can save the world, are little girls with magical powers, or little boys in Gundam armor.

:)

I've learned a lot of important things watching anime!

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/anime-talk-9/important-facts-life-learned-watching-anime-90519/

Don't worry, it's about a year old, and due for an update, anyway. ;)

For example. I have learned:

It is perfectly normal for girls to grab and fondle each others' boobies.

If a boy sees a girl's panties, he will have a nosebleed.

The hottest girls in school are always attracted to the wimpiest boy, and will fight for him.

Whatever mischief a girl does, it's always the boy's fault.

The only ones who can save the world, are little girls with magical powers, or little boys in Gundam armor.

:)
Woops. I swear I tried looking for a thread like this through the search bar but no matter what I entered I never got any results. Weird..

Also, it looks like everything you learned is something that doesn't happen for real except the first fourth one you mentioned. :lmao:

Woops. I swear I tried looking for a thread like this through the search bar but no matter what I entered I never got any results. Weird..

Also, it looks like everything you learned is something that doesn't happen for real except the first fourth one you mentioned. :lmao:

Don't worry. Like I said, the thread was a year old. You'd have had to search wayyy back to find it. :)

What, you DON'T get nosebleeds when you see a girl's panties? :evillaugh:

School days taught me not to be a whore

^ Laugh so hard at this xD

I don't know, here is my list though:
Angel Beats taught me to live your life without regrets.
Fate/Zero taught me that maybe what you think is right is not what another will agree.
R15 taught me how to be an ero writer xD
Highschool DxD taught me that I should become a devil and get tons of hot girls
Highschool of the Dead taught me how to survive a zombie apocalypse.
Ben-To taught me how to life my life as a poor Uni student.
Date a Live taught me how to date girls?
Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation taught me you should treasure your friend before you lose it forever
Sword Art Online taught me that even though you might be stuck in a death trap, maybe if you live your life to the fullest then you will not end up regretting it.
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon taught me about how to declare war against the World like an idiot
Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka taught me that maybe immortal isn't that nice at all.
Spice and Wolf and Maoyuu Maou Yuusha taught me some really nice Business thinking.
Medaka Box taught me that there is no talented/genius in this world, it depends on whether you put your effort to it.
Omamori Himari taught me how to look at cats in a really strange way xD
Steins; Gate taught me quite a interesting concept in terms of Physics and Time Travel.
Gundam 00 Awakening the TrailBlazer taught me that to understand you should first accept.

I can probably carry on with my list but I think it is enough for now XD

Aria and xxxHolic are full of broad themes relating that show us the the magic in life nuances. Experiences and tell-tales.

Aria brings out the appreciation of nature and tranquility and finding happiness in the most calmest moments in life.

Holic teaches to not dismiss things as coincidences and imposing there is reason for everything.. even though I already follow this idea most of the time.

Then there's:

Monogatari: especially with Senjougahara stuff. I love how she is able to converse from a different perspective through her wording opening up conventional dialogue to alternative more complex ways of seeing things.

Psycho-Pass: Questions what is law and justice, how creating order works and how brainlessly it is followed. Righteousness and ideals are not the same for everyone, and that's why Makishima is awesome.

Forget school life relationship stuff.

Most anime that mention things in science will make me feel like looking it up afterwards so I learn in that way. Other than that most anime I watch confirms my belief that things are easier if you are not a moron. Some anime like to go against this and let things work out for irrational people, though (irrational deductions end up being true, for some sad reason, rather than being proved false with a twist later).

hrm...

well yeah i gotta say ive had a few life lessons from anime not that i can specify XD but i do know that higurashi taught me never trust a woman with a big ass knife/cleaver type thing...

Anime hasn't really "taught" me anything, but I've read various eroge that deals with philosophy and human psychology, which I've enjoyed thoroughly
I can't think of titles off the top of my head, but all I know is that anime is subpar when it comes to eroge in both terms of story quality or "getting something" out of it.

I've learned that the anime industry has perfected the art of capitalism. Does that count?

Utena is full of lessons:
- Memories can be a driving force for people's lives (even false/distorted memories)
- People use sex to control others
- You can't really "save" anyone, they have to do that themselves

And in Monster you learn that every single one of us is in some way a monster.

In general its never give up,believe in you...no matter what they say.be strong and fight for whats important to you.sometimes laughing is easier then crying.Know it maybe sounds...kinda childish and naive but this is what many anime`s teached me.you can say everytime i feel sad watchin some favourite animes is the best medicine :)

Hmm... what did anime really teach me...

Fate series (Fate Night Zero and Fate Night Stay) taught me you can only save one person completely. Everything else just comes with it as a result.
To Aru Majustu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun taught me that how people uses their gifts or skills determines who you are.

Too tired, I'll finish up the rest next time. It's early in the morning for me here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.