a good video conversion and or editing software for adding subs to Raw animes

jonofthedead

Jul 6, 2016
I am using what I think is probably the worst video converter on the market I am sure some of you can relate Xilisoft converter I have been getting tired of getting censored anime from Horrible subs the subs are good but I don't like the censorship so if anyone knows a good software for adding subs to anime the info would be appreciated one of the other setbacks I have is the fact that I play most of the anime I download and watch from my windows 10 pc to my PS4 using the PS4 media player which isn't the most opened sourced or user friendly which causes some problems if anyone has any ideas or work arounds with the same problem please let me know thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance

I am using what I think is probably the worst video converter on the market I am sure some of you can relate Xilisoft converter I have been getting tired of getting censored anime from Horrible subs the subs are good but I don't like the censorship so if anyone knows a good software for adding subs to anime the info would be appreciated one of the other setbacks I have is the fact that I play most of the anime I download and watch from my windows 10 pc to my PS4 using the PS4 media player which isn't the most opened sourced or user friendly which causes some problems if anyone has any ideas or work arounds with the same problem please let me know thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance

i dunno about your video problem, but i think i can help with the media player thing. i like to stream through my ps4 too. I downloaded this a long time ago for my ps3, but it still works for ps4. with this application, i am able to stream stuff from my pc to my ps4 through the network. you can choose which folders you want to stream through the media server. and the nice thing is, it'll detect video file types that your ps4 wouldn't detect otherwise

Reactions: jonofthedead
Aegisub for editing subtitles and mkvtoolnix for muxing files—that's pretty much all you need unless you want to start encoding yourself.

Reactions: jonofthedead

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.