Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb a good video conversion and or editing software for adding subs to Raw animes

I am using what I think is probably the worst video converter on the market I am sure some of you can relate Xilisoft converter I have been getting tired of getting censored anime from Horrible subs the subs are good but I don't like the censorship so if anyone knows a good software for adding subs to anime the info would be appreciated one of the other setbacks I have is the fact that I play most of the anime I download and watch from my windows 10 pc to my PS4 using the PS4 media player which isn't the most opened sourced or user friendly which causes some problems if anyone has any ideas or work arounds with the same problem please let me know thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Re: a good video conversion and or editing software for adding subs to Raw animes

Quote Originally Posted by jonofthedead View Post
    I am using what I think is probably the worst video converter on the market I am sure some of you can relate Xilisoft converter I have been getting tired of getting censored anime from Horrible subs the subs are good but I don't like the censorship so if anyone knows a good software for adding subs to anime the info would be appreciated one of the other setbacks I have is the fact that I play most of the anime I download and watch from my windows 10 pc to my PS4 using the PS4 media player which isn't the most opened sourced or user friendly which causes some problems if anyone has any ideas or work arounds with the same problem please let me know thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks in advance
    i dunno about your video problem, but i think i can help with the media player thing. i like to stream through my ps4 too. I downloaded this a long time ago for my ps3, but it still works for ps4. with this application, i am able to stream stuff from my pc to my ps4 through the network. you can choose which folders you want to stream through the media server. and the nice thing is, it'll detect video file types that your ps4 wouldn't detect otherwise
    Ignore This Signature

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous For This Useful Post:

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar! corocoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,222 Times in 20,410 Posts
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdriveThree FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points

Re: a good video conversion and or editing software for adding subs to Raw animes

Aegisub for editing subtitles and mkvtoolnix for muxing files—that's pretty much all you need unless you want to start encoding yourself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to corocoro For This Useful Post:

Thread Information