Gantz:O and where to get it?

Bane

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2011
The movie recently came out, however I'm unable to find a torrent. Does anyone know where I could get it from?

The movie recently came out, however I'm unable to find a torrent. Does anyone know where I could get it from?

Hi Bane!

Well, if the movie just now aired was, then you've at least a half or a year wait till a fan-subber group it releases. Because opposite to anime series will be not in few days done with, at movies is it differently: They having on the BD release wait, if it given is, then they buy it on the day. Where then they with the coding/programming of the material (BD) starting. If they're done with, then they'll on a tracker (like on nyaa.se) or on a host (like on Mega) upload the file/film. But like already before mentioned: It lasts very long the process.

Oh... Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification. It supposedly aired some months ago, that's why I thought it would be out on the date a few days ago. :D

Oh... Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification. It supposedly aired some months ago, that's why I thought it would be out on the date a few days ago. :D

Well, because the anime series will via TV recorded, where then they'll be from the fan-subbers edited, and then usually at next day uploaded. But at movies is it differently, because they'll not in/at TV aired, but in theaters (where there impossible is it to record). At movies they having on the BD relase date wait (what this about a year or more after their airing in the theaters will be), where then they buy it and edit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!