Favorite Animes That Went Three Seasons Or More!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Everyone has favorite animes that went for one season, maybe had a second season, and that was it.

But how about those animes that were popular enough for three, four, five, or more seasons... the ones that really took off?

What are your favorites?

For me:

Pretty Cure/ PreCure
Now in it's 12th season, Pretty Cure remains fresh, clever, and fun, year after year.

Sailor Moon
Five fascinating seasons in it's original run, it has received new life in it's current incarnation, Sailor Moon Crystal.

To Aru series. Technically they are two different animes with the same characters and only have two seasons each...but together it's 4 so that counts? I really love the characters and the twists every now and then even when it's highly predictable.

Ikkitousen, less for the anime itself and more just for my weird love of Sangoku based anime/games. The plot wasn't that great and the characters a bit cliche but it was fun nevertheless.

Rozen Maiden, another I'm not sure belongs here since the 3rd is nothing more than a retelling of the story that's closer to the manga. But I really enjoyed everything about the animes and it made me realized that I'm a fan of gothic lolita fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread