Everyone loving and supporting KyoAni!

nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Well, everyone did sure the tragedy of the centuries hear about Kyoto Animation. I can't even now take in my head that this son of an bitch so an innocent and beautifull studio with his/her poor staff the hell of Earth made has - WITHOUT AN FUCKING REASON.!!! I'm really pissed off about it (as long time fan of them) , but I can't be selfish and on me think. A lot friends and families did their beloved ones lose, where then my prayers and deep condolece going to them. I do hope that they sometime getting better (somehow sounded weak of me, but I can't take together the mind properly after such shocking event...).

If you're willing them to help, then visit this - I do think this could help. Thank you very much!

Reactions: Leggy
Kyoani´s CEO reported that all data (drawings and digital - present, future and past material) kept / stored in their main studio had completely been destroyed by the fire. Not to mention all the senseless loss of life.

It is the biggest mass murder in japanese history since WWII.

When I heard about the tragedy two days ago my heart started bleeding and it still does.

A senseless monstrous horrible act.

My prayers go out to the victims and their families and friends in this tragedy.

Kyoto Animation was one of the best, who treated their workers and fans with respect.

What a terrible terrible thing. :(

Hopefully this raises awareness about the importance of fire safety in all workplaces in Japan so that such tragedy will not happen again.

So that even if another whacko pops up, less will have to die due to rooftop door unable to open etc etc

Hi, it’s been ages. Many people in Japan are sad and angry...:(:@

Kyoto Animation has announced an account for funding.
Translated by google.

Thank you for your support and guidance.
http://www.kyotoanimation.co.jp/information/?id=3075
With regard to the incident that occurred on July 18 (Thursday), we have received voices of support from people all over the world. Thank you very much.

As our company, we will do our best for rebuilding.
In such a case, I received a lot of voices from all of you who wanted to get close to us, and we would like to inform you that we have prepared a deposit account for the support money.

We are apologizing for the delay in providing information, as we have received so many inquiries from each direction.

<Basic way of thinking about support funds>

With regard to the use of the support money, I would like to regard the lost employee and his family, relatives, the employee being treated as a family and relatives, and the company reconstruction.
With regard to the funds we have received, we will report on the balance for the purpose of transparency. In addition, the method and timing of the income and expenditure report are under consideration. We will report as soon as it is decided.
With regard to the fundraising activities implemented as support for our company, we will post them on our website as soon as we confirm.

Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd.

Account information
BANK NAME : THE KYOTO SHINKIN BANK
SWIFT : KYSBJPJZ
BRANCH NAME : MINAMI MOMOYAMA BRANCH
BRANCH NUMBER : 048
ADDRESS : 16-50, YOSAI, MOMOYAMA-CHO, HUSHIMI-KU, KYOTO-SHI, KYOTO-HU, 612-8016 , JAPAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0002890
ACCOUNT HOLDER : KYOTO ANIMATION CO.,LTD., REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTOR, HATTA HIDEAKI

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.