InorixShu

Give me ur Onigiri or die
Elite Member
Mar 29, 2013
Its Spring season and today they aired the first episode of " Date a Live " :cheering::cheering::cheering:

date-a-live.jpg
]

Reactions: nanashi1
I've today morning already the first ep. seen, and I can say: FAT, THIS SERIES IS ALREADY ON MY TASTE...!!!

hmm it is good but too bad I already know what's going to happen, probably not going to watch it :\

I am downloading it now :D sooo i will tell my opinion later :D

already read the novel hope the anime is not disappointing

haha
I have been watched it in some website....
humorous!!! XD
but i can't find website it in english sub with HQ...
T^T

can u help me, guys???

hm... don't but it didn't hit me OK 2-3 episode and then i will decide...

haha... nice website!!! XD

thanks aniki X)

but i still can't find date a live with the best fansub T^T
I guess I have to wait until this sunday
Ani-ki...:blushhappy:

Well there can you the first ep. from DaA find: Fansubs...:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION];

Hey guys (especially Slay and Naza...)!

We've just before few days talked, if from DaL a sequel give should. Well, but somehow seems that our wishes to truth be will: Because thanks at our friends from MyanimeList and Moetron (I've double check made just as safety, that it no fake announcement be should...), did the producers decided that it from DaL a second season given will.
:goodtea:~>

It seems they have planned it all from the beginning XD

2nd season will probably cover till vol 8 (or 9)
and after that there definitely will be no 3rd season for a while if the story is not yet finished (they will run out of source materials)

and after that there definitely will be no 3rd season for a while if the story is not yet finished (they will run out of source materials)
Well, that is truth... I think, if they really planning would a 3rd. season to make, or at least the announcement for a 3rd. sequel give in next year, then would maybe the broadcast appointment/date sometime on 2015-16 be...:goodtea:~>

I wonder why they decided on a 2nd season so soon even before the BDs are out...
also I'm sure they haven't done things yet just by looking at this PV (from the episode 12 of the TV rip btw)

I wonder why they decided on a 2nd season so soon even before the BDs are out...
also I'm sure they haven't done things yet just by looking at this PV (from the episode 12 of the TV rip btw)
Well, sure because of the bomb-like success in Japan, did at the producers the "click" made, at that they a sequel to make..:goodtea:~>

Wait it was a success in jap??
I heard a lot of people (in jap) didn't like it because it's haremshit >_>

Wait it was a success in jap??
I heard a lot of people (in jap) didn't like it because it's haremshit >_>
Well, that is sure always the opponent side been, because I've in my side very lot big, positive words/comments heard about the both media formats...:goodtea:~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.