could you recommend some anime?

jona1990

Feb 16, 2013
Hi, would first like to say its nice to be here, hope everyone is well :)

Ok, I have a slight issue on finding a new anime to watch, i dont mind the genre most of the time, ive seen many, ones such as: Zero no Tsukaima, Shakugan no Shana,Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Clannad, To-Love-Ru, Soul Eater, Bleach, Naruto, Kiss x Sis etc

I dont know many that could be similar or so, I have seen some "ecchi" anime but i will draw a line somewhere on those :/ as long as the animes got a decent ending lol cant say i enjoy watching an anime where a main character dies at end etc

Hope you can help, if you need any more info on stuff ill be around to reply.

Thanks,
Jon

Hello,

The ones I could recommend are the following, according to what you have listed above (I'm guessing rabukome or just romantic/funny in general):
  • AMNESIA
  • Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
  • Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
  • GJ-bu
  • Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
  • Kokoro Connect
  • Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!
  • Kotoura-san
  • Kuttsukiboshi
  • MM!
  • Omamori Himari
  • Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
  • Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
  • Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo
  • true tears

Or, if you just want to have some laugh, then I'd recommend the following (may not contain romance):
  • Acchi Kocchi
  • Angel Beats!
  • Binbougami ga!
  • Cuticle Tantei Inaba
  • Haiyore! Nyaruko-san
  • Joshiraku
  • Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
  • Nichijou
  • Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!
  • YuruYuri

I probably missed many similar anime, but those are what I recommend. Most these are not too old. You may not be able to check all of them, but I do believe what I've listed should be worth watching (unless I've completely mistaken what you prefer).

Reactions: jona1990
^quite a great list of recommendations;
If I could add a few more then:

For some romance/comedy:

- Hatsukoi Limited
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Honey and Clover
- Amagami SS
- Toradora!
- Working!!

Ecchi (These are not all about ecchi, there's stuff like romance/comedy added as well, albeit to a certain extent):
- Sora no Otoshimono
- Rosario + Vampire
- Sankarea

Anything else:
- Law of Ueki
- Steins Gate
- FMA (Brotherhood)

There's many more but I've seen these I personally liked them all

Reactions: jona1990
aah thanks guys :) i should update it too :D saw Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (currently watching the 2nd season and Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (when new episode comes out) and both FMAs :) as for the rest ill start watching them :D

But yeah the ones you listed sound great :D I know there's a few anime out there with bad endings lol so i tried to avoid em :)

Thanks once again :)

I also recommend Toradora.
I've just finished watching all episodes, it's great and there are lots of hilarious stuff. Excellent chemistry among the characters, specially the two main ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.