Characters that look alike!

Karlotto

Elite Member
Elite Member
May 2, 2012
Let`s post characters that we think look alike. Any media form is fine.

I`ll start.

Sora.JPG

Louie.gif

Eyeshield 21 Sena
51024.jpg

Hitman Reborn Tsuna
250px-Tsuna_%28Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn%29.jpg

Last edited:
Two particularly notorious ones:

ruka_chara.jpg

tooyamasaki.jpg

The Milky Holmes anime even referenced the resemblance with this scene:

3863734.jpeg

Um I don't have a good picture of Gajeal from Fairy Tail but he looks a lot like Pain from Naruto :wtf:

PS, all the characters in Fairy Tail looks like charterers from famous anime like DBZ,Naruo,Bleach etc :wtf:

Saber from fate series with Silvia Van Hossen from princess lover

Last edited:
Heres one that people draw alot

22192-kingdom-hearts-axel.jpg

reno.jpg

Heres one I came across on accident.

yuki[4].jpg

5688-451650925.jpg

I don't have the pics either...
But I think that
Yui in K-On and
Kanata Sorami in So-Ra-No-Wo-To
Sometimes looked a lot alike when they're expressing some emotions...
Well... I think... :p

Suzumiya Haruhi = Yuri Nakamura
OK, both doesn't have similar faces nor hair color, but both have the same attitude. In fact both voices sound the same. They also wear headband that have ribbons on it, except that Yuri's only have one on the left while Haruhi have on both side.
Which come to my conclusion is that Haruhi is Yuri's reincarnation, except now she have the power of God, which ironically she hate.

465f63fcd15a3.jpg

ibyzII-1.png

Speaking of Yui, I've always thought that K-ON's Yui Hirasawa looks an awful lot like Yui Inaba from Flyable Heart.

They even act the same and have similar mannerisms and voices. And as you can see, BOTH ARE EVEN NAMED YUI (coincidentally, even her voice actress is named Yui).

Compare her with any of the pictures of K-ON's Yui above.

img_976685_13545661_0

As a side note, it can also be said that Flyable Heart's Amane bears something of a resemblance to Flandre Scarlet.

Suzumiya Haruhi = Yuri Nakamura
OK, both doesn't have similar faces nor hair color, but both have the same attitude. In fact both voices sound the same. They also wear headband that have ribbons on it, except that Yuri's only have one on the left while Haruhi have on both side.
Which come to my conclusion is that Haruhi is Yuri's reincarnation, except now she have the power of God, which ironically she hate.

465f63fcd15a3.jpg

ibyzII-1.png

I always thought this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha