Hi there ... im coming to u today with some great news about some anime
is going to be released in the next year by god willing
the anime is from the great 5pb .. which it's made in the past
Robotics;Notes
Steins;Gate
and that anime will be the same as them
so we will see the mystery and action and sure the nice looking of characters
and let's don't forget Chaos;Head which it's by the 5pb as will back in 2008
so this one i think it's will be much more like it ...
That's It C ya

Best Comment By Readers
Doraleous :: Says
Hm-hum, yes, it's short but everything that needs to be there is, I think, also there are no routes for each girl. Steins;Gate was fantastic too but I enjoyed C;H more because of Shiina Mayuri (retard...)
Also, I hope this Chaos;Child won't be a cheap attempt by 5pb to milk the cow further until it goes dry since their sci-fi franchises have devalued a bit since the end of the partnership with Nitro+.
Answer :: By Me
Yes ... Hope so ... nitro used to make some good sci-fi
thanks for comment

Last edited:
Reactions: Doraleous
Well at least I can take my time with Robotics;Notes until it comes out.

Imo Chaos;Head wasn't short, just well-written enough that any useless filler crap was trimmed out of the story.

Hm... I haven't finished the other anime before (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes)
Are they that good?

Hm... I haven't finished the other anime before (Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, Robotics;Notes)
Are they that good?
yes they r
and Robotics;Notes peace of art
Chaos;Head, good of u want to see some love and action
quite good mystery show ... but it's has so much .. talking almost like the blah blah of death note .. but even though
it's mada mada good .. for checking

I dropped Chaos;Head just when things got crazy and confusing (I think after he met the blue-haired girl)

and Robotics;Notes after the first half because things got busy and it wasn't one of my must-watch anime of the season

Yep. I'd recommend starting with Steins;Gate, if only for the music.

the music r cool
and quite piece of art ....
and u know every one like's something as me
i'll would say Chaos;Head and they music r good to ... though

I dropped Chaos;Head just when things got crazy and confusing (I think after he met the blue-haired girl)

and Robotics;Notes after the first half because things got busy and it wasn't one of my must-watch anime of the season
Chaos;Head anime is baaaaaaad, nothing like the VN, they just crammed it in 12 episodes, VN was amazing but [MENTION=57610]Doraleous[/MENTION]; 10 hours counts as short.
Steins;Gate is still my favorite and it took me 50+ hours to finish all routes, but it may be a bit confusing for some people because it has a lot of scientific terms and Okabe constantly jumps between timelines.

Chaos;Head anime is baaaaaaad, nothing like the VN, they just crammed it in 12 episodes, VN was amazing but [MENTION=57610]Doraleous[/MENTION]; 10 hours counts as short.
Steins;Gate is still my favorite and it took me 50+ hours to finish all routes, but it may be a bit confusing for some people because it has a lot of scientific terms and Okabe constantly jumps between timelines.

yeah right
i did tell me many ppl about it and they didn't like and the reason is the same that u said

Hm-hum, yes, it's short but everything that needs to be there is, I think, also there are no routes for each girl. Steins;Gate was fantastic too but I enjoyed C;H more because of Shiina Mayuri (retard...)
Also, I hope this Chaos;Child won't be a cheap attempt by 5pb to milk the cow further until it goes dry since their sci-fi franchises have devalued a bit since the end of the partnership with Nitro+.

yea thanks for the info
will be added to the post in the blog + plus adding ur name with it
if u don't mind

Uh, no problem, nice blog, it's just that it's all in... Arabic?

will from a while i started to write an English posts ...
even though ... i'll change some of the things to english like comment section and stuff like that
___
plus every post in it's in both languages AR and EN !!
>>>
any way i'll try to change by the time ...
^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.