Card Captor Sakura Is Back!

Leggy

Veteran Member
Elite Member
Oct 17, 2012
Card Captor Sakura came out in 1999. It was a delightful Magical Girl fantasy about a girl who accidentally releases the Clow Cards into the world, and with the help of a magical beast, must find and capture them. As she captures them, her magical powers grow.

A fun, classic adventure!

Finally, in about a week, Card Captor Sakura is back!

In the Clear Card Arc, Sakura's (now in Middle School) Clow Cards turn clear, and she loses her power. Now she must discover why, and restore the mythical, magical Clow Cards.

A fun adventure awaits! :)

This is lovely news indeed!

CCS was my first.....or maybe second if you consider Sailor Moon.....mahou shoujo anime to have watched, and the fact that it didn't shy away from more mature topics and just be "for kids" is what really drew me in to the show and CLAMP.

Now I have to find and re-watch the original CCS cause I remember.....like 1% of it lol.

It's so nice to see CCS characters from another series again!
New series will be probably 22 episodes according to Wikipedia (Japanese).
I've already started re-watching the original CCS,
but threre are still 52 episodes and 2 movies left. Long way to go ^^;

Syaoran returns! Exactly how much has it been since the last CCS aired? Has it already been 10 years?
Used to watch it in my childhood. Maybe I'll also re-watch the whole anime. Just curious what has happened to my favourite Toya and Yukito ship? XD

I wonder why they still use the term Clow Cards when she turned them into Sakura cards in the original anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。