Sniper
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
93024.jpg

Information
Anime News Network
AniDB
Description
Sakamoto Ryota is an unemployed 22 year old who lives with his mother. In the real world, there may be nothing special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom. One day, he awakes in wat appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how or why he has come to be there. while wandering around, Ryota sees someone and calls out for help. The stranger responds by throwing a bomb at him, now Ryota realizes both that his life is in danger, and that he has somehow been trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. Will Ryota be able to survive long enough to figure out how and why he ended up there.
Sakamoto Ryota is an unemployed 22 year old who lives with his mother. In the real world, there may be nothing special about him, but online, he's one of the world's top players of the combat game called Btooom. One day, he awakes on what appears to be a tropical island, though he has no memory of how he got there or why. While exploring the island, Ryota runs into a mysterious being who attacks him by throwing a bomb at him. Ryota then realizes that both his life is in danger, and that he has somehow become trapped in a real-life version of his favorite game. Ryota must now survive through the nightmare to figure out the reason why he ended up in the game in the first place.
Taken from Anime News Network

Episodes:12
Genre:
Action, Psychological, Science fiction, Seinen, Violence
Cast:
Mimori Suzuko as Himiko
Hongou Kanata as Sakamoto Ryouta
Sawashiro Miyuki as Kira Kousuke
Nakamura Yuuichi as Oda Nobutaka
Ookawa Tooru as Taira Kiyoshi​

It seem the 1st eps. has been aired... Hope to have a discussion about this anime later on....

Last edited:
Reactions: niro98
...Oh! The next MMO-online-anime: After AW and SAO....

To be honest..I don't think I'm gonna watch this.
Seems to me like a Sword Art Online rip-off. >_>

it's not very similar with SAO i think... as in btoom you play in real life.. and it has a more mature aura

Quite good anime with 2 protagonists on play.
Still uncensored indeed, ep.2 with grope scene :surprised:

Watched the first two episodes as well I think I'll watch the next episodes as well ... just interesting :)

Btw, anyone here who can tell me if there's an uncensored version in HD with english subs? Cause FFF and Horrible... just translate the censored version afaik :)

If from AT-X broadcasted would, then would sure (90%) uncensored been...

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION] What nanashi1 said.... And isn't it like HoTD..... Censored the gore.... Blu-Ray will show all the scene..... So got to wait for it.....

Although it's broadcast in the night afaik ... that's impudence in my eyes. They could at least broadcast a uncensored version if it's in the night.

Well.... AT-X butchered To-LoveRu even though it broadcast at night..... It still censored....

I've seen the first three episodes now, and it's not very compelling. I find the pacing to be slow. The male protagonist is not very interesting and kind of a dick. Also, the way the story is told through a ton of inner monologues is tiresome. I'll probably finish out the series but I'm more disappointed than impressed.

I just finished watching 1st ep. and I did not felt good to continue watching it since the guy who is the king of Btoom online game. he went too far with his own mother and his real life is so boring. He may be a genius in game but he did not try to do or change anything in his real life just sit and play online game for 2 years (Champion in game but Loser in Life)...So, I think that this anime may be not suible to me

Ep.1 of this anime remind me the anime "Welcome to N.H.K.". I just saw only 1 ep. of NHK which display the life of a person who alway play online game all time of his life without getting a job or talking with their own parents. Then, his body is sick and collapsed.

I do not want anyone to live his/her life like these stories. Everyone can rest and find their own happiness in online games but you can not stay like that all time. You need to manage to live your REAL life in the REAL (cruel) world.

Last edited:
Well to me from first 3 eps it looks promising... I like characters, even though those bombs look boring to me, how they use them is becoming interesting. And the psy factor to it, I like it

So, watched the last three minutes of episode 12 today, after watching episode 1 to 3. First, is episode 12 the last episode of the anime?

Am I the only one who thinks that there will be a 2nd season? Referred to the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/