Best Romance Anime?

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
I just finished watching Lovely Complex, and was pleasantly surprised how much I actually enjoyed it. That was the first romance anime I have seen to the end, so I am not to familiar with the genre. So I was wondering what everyone's favorite romance anime is?

Best romance anime? Well, my all-time favorite is Haruka Nogizaka's Secret (2 seasons and a 4 OVA Finale.)

It's well written and clever. The animation and characterizations are good.

Haruka is the heir to a wealthy family. She's beautiful and highly talented. Yuuto is just an ordinary guy. But Haruka has a terrible secret she keeps from her family and friends. One day, Yuuto accidentally discovers it. Now, he helps her keep that secret, at any cost. But is romance starting to bloom between the two of them?

Haruka Nogizaka's Secret is funny, sweet and innocent. It's a true feel-good series.

I've watched it several times, and enjoy it each time I watch it! :dthumbup:

Sakurasou no pet na Kanojo,Chobits,Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi,Tonari no Kaibutsu kun,Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu,Itazura na Kiss - these ones are romantic/comedy so if you enjoyed Lovely Complex you will definetely love at least one of these.
Ef - a tale of memories,Bokura ga Ita,Ishuukan friends,Kimi ni Todoke,True Tears,Yosuga no Sora,Nazo no Kanojo X,I´Pure - these ones are more serious with a focus on romance/drama still some laughs here and there but watch one of the first ones and if you´re more into the genre go on with the more serious stuff.....and last but not least some new and ongoing stuff : Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou (romance/comedy) hillarious,brillant animation,nice characters...you will wet yourself believe me...:) and the last one is Ao Haru Ride (ongoing) watched the 5 episode last night and really enjoyed it so far....t

Hmm... Romance genre do you say... Hmm, let me think...

Well, e.g. Sakurasou no pet-na kanojo is recommendable; and also Muv-Luv Total Eclipse; Kimi ga nozumu eien; the Clannad saga e.g. also - and a lot much more in moment.

The best one, hrm that's a tough one cause I can chose two that I personally think are the best which are Clannad, and Romeo X Juliet.

Best... better... not bad... :confused:

Acchi Kocchi
Ai Yori Aoshi
Emma - A Victorian Romance
Hanamaru Kindergarten
Itazura na Kiss
Kobato.
Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~
Marmalade Boy
Nanatsuiro Drops
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Clannad is the most bitttersweet anime i've ever watched. it's also probably my favorite too. i'd have to go with that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.