BenTo

Tessu

| WESSU_CHRONICLE_KEY/. |
Oct 16, 2010
And there I was thinking this show would suck..

So wrong...

This series is one of the best this season, somehow its kickass... you might lol or just feel bad for the main male character.

it is one of the top light novels after all.

very original plot too, though it will be all for the laughs :)

One of the best points is; the fights aren't flashy. No unnecessary pantsu either.

Bentos are serious business in Japan.

I've been a large kid since 5th grade; a popular one for some reason. Whenever I went to the cafeteria they let me buy first, I got access to the inner part of the cafeteria, I could get stuff without paying. Hohoho, ooh my High School life was very E Z !

I would seriously punch anyone who tries to get my half-priced bento.

i lol for the main male character... :026:
well, i hope it wouldn't turn out to be a harem romance anime...
because in the OP, i see many girl who seems to be attracted to the main male character... :044:

What!? you crazy! Harem is always the best possible route.

What!? you crazy! Harem is always the best possible route.

sorry... my bad... what i mean is that i hope the story is not to put more focus into romance...
so that the story can be balanced properly... :044:

Last edited:
One of the best points is; the fights aren't flashy. No unnecessary pantsu either.

true.. ~

and i just wondering if that happens to our school ? anyway.. i m getting hooked in this series.. ~

This has already surprising turned out very nicely! As expected of a top LN, episode 3's direction was good!

BUT, it still remains hella strange to hear the seiyuus fight for these half-priced bentos, aint anime there for the charas to cook awesome food for the rest? Why fight till no ends and settle for ramen when you lose? Whatever the case, it has been entertaining, and I will continue~

Things are getting crazy for some mere half-priced bentos...

Some secret organisations?!?! Come'on, cook yourself then, thats what animu are for. Not going mad for some leftovers which turns half priced later...

One thing I have to say. "PERFECT!"

you can't see any anime that is way too original nowadays. Fighting over half priced bento's?
that made me say wow!

At first, I don't plan on watching it when I read the synopsis but when my friend told me that it was actually great, I tried and just way soooo wow after watching the first episode and keeps me watching more and more of it. XD

The anime overall is pretty good.It's funny and the idea is quite fresh,but come on...There are secret organizations for fuckin half-prices food ?

Still Couldn't Accept The " Fight For You Food Or Die Trying " Genre Of This Anime.. Its To New For Me !!! :hypnotized: Still I Could Not Stop From Watching It And When I Went To A Supermarket Recently, I Heard The Theme Song Used In Episode 1 And Could Not Help But LoL At It In The Middle Of The Crowd When I Remember The Fate Of The Main Chara As He Tried To Get The Bento... :lol: Although They Change It A Bit By Inserting The Word Croquette In It... Still It Is A Rather Interesting Anime And Can't Wait To Recomend To My Friends :D

Still Couldn't Accept The " Fight For You Food Or Die Trying " Genre Of This Anime..

accept the fate its already in there.. ~ its the survival of the fittest. at least one has a different concept of battle anime concept however on half price bento

I am disappoint.

I'll admit that the content's quite original, and it was interesting in the beginning, but the story line progressively went downhill after the sixth episode and turned way too cliche. Heck, even the characters changed after that.
Hentai turned into a real hentai.

And I had such high hopes for him. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。