Any animes suggestion?

chidsuki

Oct 10, 2012
Guuuuys,I'm out of animes to watch xD
Or more like I just can't find the right ones to watch.. :dispirited:
I'm looking for animes with girls as main character with romance,comedy,paranormal,etc. with no ecchi stuffs.
Similar to Inuyasha,Skip Beat,Vampire Knights,Itazura Na Kiss,Special A,Peach Girl,Shinsengumi Kitan,...

Please recommend me as many as you know if possible,thaaanks a bunch in advance! :bigeyes:

Girls main character, no ecchi? That's a bit tricky.

Some that come to mind are Cardcaptor Sakura, Pretty Cure (PreCure), and Sailor Moon.

I haven't seen it, but Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha is supposed to be good.

Reactions: chidsuki
[MENTION=34874]chidsuki[/MENTION] What I'm watching seem to have Girls as the Main Chara~.... It Saiunkoku Monogatari..... Got romance, comedy, fantasy. etc....

Aria series, Shugo Chara, Ramen Fighter Mik and Azumanga Daioh....

Last edited:
Reactions: chidsuki
Thanks guys I'll put it on my watching list! :thumbup:
Everyone please keep suggesting,you know it's never enough :lmao:

cough love hina cough

but judging from your avatar you must have seen it

so shakugan no shana, angel beats, sekirei, freezing, high school dxd, high school of the dead

Hmm are those really just a girl as the main character? ;p Theres a guy in most of those... oh well theyre good anime anyway :goodtea: Hmm... lets see... Ouran High School Host Club... Fruit's Basket... Fushigi Yugi... 12 Kingdoms... Revolutionary Girl Utena... gahh i was thinking of some other three or so... Slayers... ehh... Scrapped Princess~ Some of them are a bit on the old side xD

My recommendation is "Nadia, The Secret of Blue Water".
It was interesting although it was slightly old.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha