Anime you Hated

Fear211

The Murder Host
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Hey guys, like my other thread but this time what are some you hated or could not stand.

Anime i hated were:
Full metal Panic. never got into it.
Love hina, didnt like it with the plot and well Naru was really annoying
and most romance anime which do not progress what so ever.

Anime often disappoint me, but seldom do they actually make me hate them.

The amount that I hated No. 6 can scarcely be described in words. It had one of the best and most promising opening episodes I had/have ever seen. Just seeing the first episode got me extremely excited, and I thought it might turn out to be the perfect anime for me. Then they just threw that out the window, and meandered along their little sitcom violating just about any assumed rule of storytelling along the way. I ended up watching the entire thing solely because I thought there was no way for it to just keep being garbage after the first episode was so good.
It managed to make me angry. Good job No. 6. /rant

Others I really didn't like would be the first Full Metal Panic series (stopped after one episode, though), second season of Baka to Test, and I guess I recently felt a little extra disappointed with Sword Art Online (though it wasn't that bad overall).
Ef - a tale of - series were pretty awful, but had good visuals/music. One of those that became so bad it was good after a while.
Probably some others, but they don't really come to mind.

Kono naka ni hitori, imouto ga iru
http://myanimelist.net/anime/13367/

There are quite alot of garbage in the anime world.
yet, this anime, falls into the worse end of the trash field
I refuse to call this cliche, because it's an insult to any of the cliches out there
yep, this can't be a cliche, because it did something different, brought a shitty concept and story to the table like no one ever did. the word "imouto" isn't a word used to describe your little sister, or anyone(or thing) that remotely resemble someone of that position. It simply became a name, being there for the sake of being there.
little sister type in anime isn't that unusual, there are ones that dedicate it self whole to this type, and they're fine.
there're cliche, there's anime/manga/game that was made for ones who are desperate for sister type
alot was bad, alot was boring, alot were silly, some simply stupid
But this, this....this...thing... it's on a different level
in a way, managing to be this bad was kind of epic. others, even if they wanted to, would have a hard time writing something this moronic.

@FinalPyre : yea, i had the same experience with No.6 , I had expectations, for an epic incoming series when i saw chapter 1. After that it was simply just bs after bs

Last edited:
Prince of Tennis and Captain Tsubasa for me.
i don't know why exactly but when first i see that anime i really hate it:shockmenft:

Shugo Chara
The fact that it span over arcs , has ridiculous scenes and a plot that screams wtf , and it also has a totally useless character that serve nothing to the guardians other than being their 4th sniper (tf2 slang for being useless) (Yaya)

And the fact that it has blocked me out of competitive TF2 doesn't help at all

I despised the original Eva. I just cant stand Shinji being retarded all the time.
At least he did man up in the Rebuild series. Now i can actually enjoy watchin eva for once.

Anime often disappoint me, but seldom do they actually make me hate them.

The amount that I hated No. 6 can scarcely be described in words. It had one of the best and most promising opening episodes I had/have ever seen. Just seeing the first episode got me extremely excited, and I thought it might turn out to be the perfect anime for me. Then they just threw that out the window, and meandered along their little sitcom violating just about any assumed rule of storytelling along the way. I ended up watching the entire thing solely because I thought there was no way for it to just keep being garbage after the first episode was so good.
It managed to make me angry. Good job No. 6. /rant

Others I really didn't like would be the first Full Metal Panic series (stopped after one episode, though), second season of Baka to Test, and I guess I recently felt a little extra disappointed with Sword Art Online (though it wasn't that bad overall).
Ef - a tale of - series were pretty awful, but had good visuals/music. One of those that became so bad it was good after a while.
Probably some others, but they don't really come to mind.
Yeah, first season of baka test was decent enough (kinda liked the plot), but then they saw how the ridiculously dumb and overrated Lucky Star is successful and wanted to cash in, so they stripped all of the plot content out of season two and turned it into a dumb sitcom-like anime

School Days and The Neon Genesis Evangelion, i prefer the remastered and more detailed and more superior in art and coloring movies...

Monster, it was a good anime and I allmost reached the last episodes but than I couldnt find the last episodes anywhere!!!! and now I dont really remember the anime that well all I remember there islike 100 episodes I need to re watch if I would like to see it until the end. :goodtea:

Hmm...never really hated any, but I have a few that I don`t like.

Papakiki (It did have some good moments though.)

R-15 (Once again, a few good moments here and there.)

I stopped liking Death Note after the time-skip. Before that it was amazing if not a bit cheesy at times. ("I will take a potato chip...AND EAT IT!")

I found the supernatural elements of Durarara!! to be a bit ridiculous. (Trust me, that`s saying something for me.)

And of course add all the cheesy "battle game" animes like Bakugon and Beyblade. I will always have a soft spot for the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series though. (Even if it was terrible) And Pokemon. I love you Pokemon.

Hate is a strong word. I don't "hate" any particular anime.

However, there have been a couple of animes, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero and Campanella, where I actually watched the first three or so episodes and quit, thinking, "This is not something I want to finish."

I loathed Tenchi in Tokyo compared to the rest of the series. Watching it was a soul grating experience.

yeap this one was to lame compare to the OVA and the movies and not so mach from the 1st TV Series

I'm nervous to admit it, but... I hated Toradora. D:
I was about to confess to not liking this anime, and already there was somebody else like me. :D Catchy opening but thats all it had going for me.

Apart from that i have a feeling i'm gonna get majorly hated on for saying this, but i never liked Naruto either. One piece and Bleach are at least bearable but Naruto is probably the worst of the big 3 for story and for the fanbase. Had to quit half way through the first season, i just couldn't take another minute of it.

Apart from that i have a feeling i'm gonna get majorly hated on for saying this, but i never liked Naruto either. One piece and Bleach are at least bearable but Naruto is probably the worst of the big 3 for story and for the fanbase. Had to quit half way through the first season, i just couldn't take another minute of it.

Naruto/One Piece/Rave/Fairy Tale/Bleach are all on the borders of a dislike list. I think part of the problem is the just keep on going and going and going and..... well you get the picture. Maybe it's just me but there comes a point where you start to think it's time the characters were allowed to grow up, get married and start having lives rather than being seemingly stuck in the same time zone for decades, ie they should be allowed to retire gracefully and make room for fresh series before they get stale.

^Amen to that

I really liked the earlier Naruto. Nut..after sooo many episodes there's hardly any sign of improvement. Animation quality is still the same after all these years. Story..well nvm that >_>

As for anime I disliked (I can't remember hating one) were Haruhi Suzumiya..Lucky Star..C3..Maken-Ki..Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Rio: Rainbow Gate and a couple more but there are at the bottom xD

You're spot on there - had totally forgotten about Maken ki and Rio : Rainbow gate, they really were poor. Maybe my subconscious was trying to protect me ^_^

Lucky star I sort of liked for the charas (Kagami ftw) and Haruhi was mostly allright - though it would have been far better had Haruhi iether been less abrasive or shown more signs of actually caring (which she did occasionally).

hmm

pokemon ( first three seasons were good after that it went downhill)
yugioh ( the original was good, but the rest sucked)
Beyblade ( I liked the original and the third season, even though it was really poorly written and cheesy) second season was beyond stupid
The sacred Blacksmith ( couldn't get into it)
Dragonball Kai ( stupid dumbed down version of Z)
KissXSis( watched one or two episode and couldn't stomach it anymore)
the world god knows ( couldn't stomach it)
CardFight Vanguard ( protagonist annoyed me too much)
Queen's Blade ( stupid premise)
Kampfer ( disliked it)

At me are generally shounen title-animes, e.g. (Only the DB series and his sequel are a exception.): One piece and Naruto like animes are for me after the time very annoying, because:

1st.: Too much stand picture frame scenes, where the ep/anime artificially extended will.

2nd.: The anime version have lot contrasts with the original (Manga), what for me (or for us) not nice is.

3rd.: The mainstream factor: That is not more with the "otaku"-soul compatible, because such animes are just for money made, not really for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!