Anime recommendations for me

shadowdogg

Sep 14, 2012
Hi all,

Posted anime recommendations thread before, I was quite into ecchi but now I am getting a bit bored of them.

Code:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/shadowdogg

My list of anime that I have watched.

My favourites are (non-ecchi):
* Ao no exorcist
* Angel beats
* Death note

Can you please give me some recommendations? Preferably ones that aren't more than 25 episodes and have finished airing for I can just watch them all at once.

Cheers :D

Try with:

- Desert Punk
- Steam Boy
- Nichijou
- Hatsukoi Limited
- Paradise Kiss
- Koi Kaze
- Hoshi No Koe
- Monster
- Darker Than Black
- Sola
- Amazing Nuts!
- Ergp Proxy
- Fractale
- Claymore

There you have.

Greetings!!.

Hi, aren't those all ecchi ? :P
No. They are not. I added One Piece as the second suggestion, but it's over 500 episodes long.

I also recommend Hakuouki, Elfen Lied, Samurai Champloo, Jigoku Shoujo, Eureka Seven, FLCL, and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.

Try Ben-to and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

While there is some ecchi fanservice in them, it is not central to the stories.

oh yeah if you like mecha, Eureka Seven and Macross Frontier is must watch IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha