Anime Recommendations

|♚|KK|♚|

Hello there :P

I have a little request from those who watch anime non-stop, I can't even remember the last anime I've watched, it's been a really long time so I don't have any clue about new animes, I just need a list of anime to my liking, I will put the genre's I like so I hope you can recommend me something accurate. :)

- Genre's I like:

>Horror
>Action
>Drama
>Psychological
>Mystery
>Comedy
>Slice of life

- Favorite Anime's:

>Mirai Nikki
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi
>NANA
>One Punch Man
>Death Parade

Hmm... Let me see in my folder(s) for it...

-Tales of Zestiria the Cross/X (currently is the 2nd season of it ongoing)
-Heavy Object
-Chaos;Child
-Shuumatsu no Izetta
-Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
-No Game No Life
-Re:Zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu
-Sakurako-san no ashimoto ni wa shitai ga umatteiru
-Yuuki Yuuna wa yuusha de aru
-Accel World
-Black Bullet
-Mahouka koukou no rettosei
-Phantom of the Kill (a short movie)

And otherwise...

-Chain Chronicle: Heacceitas no hikari
-Youjo Senki
-Nejimaki seirei senki: tenkyou no Alderamin

Well, these were for the moment, I do hope that you your favorites find will, have hun^_^

As Shi mentioned, Re: Zero is a good one. If you screw up, just die and try again.

Some others,

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku (Magical Girl Raising Project) - Starts cute, but by the end, Is on a par with Elfen Lied for savagery.

Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni Shomin Sample Toshite Gets-sareta Ken (Shomin Sample) - Pure comedy, I couldn't stop laughing!

Thunderbolt Fantasy - Touri-ken Yuuki - A must see! An incredible blend of Chinese puppetry and CGA, with a fine story.

Ushio to Tora - A boy, with help from a demon, must rescue his mother and save the world from a monstrous evil. Outstanding!

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks guys! I'll probably start to watch some in summer^^

For Horror, Psychological and Mystery. You can certainly try:

Another, Shiki and Jigoku Shoujo

I also I agree on Shiki (a really unique anime about vampires, it sometimes makes you sympathise them at certain points during the anime)

Psycho Pass (Cyberpunk, Dystopian future anime, if you've seen the Minority Report, then you would definitely like it, since it talks about similar concepts)

Try Drifters, it is actually awesome. If you haven't watched Attack on titan yet then, watch it (no, you're kidding right?)

Hellsing ultimate. if you like the style of kouta hirano

Ansatsu kyoushitsu. i just ended watching

Kuzu no Honkai. in my opinion this is more drama and psychological rather than romance(contains a little of netorare)

Nichijou(slice of life) very funny

hope you like it :nagamon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/