Anime psychos

Monjster

Part Of The Problem
Elite Member
Sep 25, 2012
Hey guys, I would like if u could give me the names of those characters like Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki,also like that guy from Fate/Zero who gets Caster, I used to know what that type of character is called but I forgot. I need both male and female and tell me from which anime show are they.

Last edited:
Everyone from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni lol.
Hmm, oh the type of girl is called "yandere" as well~

Edit: There is a few others I seen I'll get back to you if I remember them~
Edit 2: You mean Kariya Matou from Fate/Zero?

Last edited:
Oh okey thanks, Ill need from them from various shows if u know any other I would like to know them :D

edit: also I saw yandere usualy has deep romantic affection but I dont need u guys to be limited only on those, all kinds of pyschos would be nice :D

Hmm, Accelerator from Toaru Majutsu no Index/Railgun for a male.

Edit: Roberta from Black Lagoon~ <3

Thanks for those 2,

And I edited first post, its the one that gets Caster, Kariya is not that big of a psycho imo xD

Oh right, Casters master was Uryuu Ryuunosuke. Forgot about him lol~
Another one was umm Lio Shirazumi from Kara no Kyoukai~ (male)

You should also add me in it..... I'm pretty psycho myself....:P

EDIT: Shiro from Deadman Wonderland..... (Female)

Last edited:
Qi Liang from Canaan~ (female)

Edit: Haruna Niekawa from Durarara!!~

Last edited:
Rumi Hikada from Perfect Blue~ (female)
Edit: Katasura Kotonoha from School Days~ (Female)
Edit2: That is all I can think of for now~ if I think of more later I'll post'em~

Last edited:
Hmm.... That other female from Mirai Nikki is crazy also..... The one with the eye patch....

Hmm.... I don't remember her name.... Yuno leave a bigger impression than her......:D

Uryuu Minene~ She was actually my favorite character from mirai, well her and Yuno lol. ;p
Minene_Uryu.jpg

I thought about saying Paranoia Agent as well but I think he was looking for more a certain character? But that anime is loaded with them~ xD

I just know that she was a psycho also..... Just don't remember her name.... Better yet isn't like half of those peoples in Mirai Nikki a psycho.....

Hmm... Whose a psycho in paranoia agent???? The baseball bat kid....

EDIT: Same can be said bout Deadman wonderland..... Full of psycho.....

I think most characters started out fairly sane or normal in both Mirai Nikki and Paranoia Agent but the story started to change them. Like Harumi Chono from Paranoia Agent (the teacher/sex worker) she started to lose her grip on reality which made her act out in a very psychotic manner~ She started out sane just developed into something different.

Hmm, well I guess you are right~ they all had traumatic pasts that influenced them into it aside from the First and Fourth, just fourths son put him into a bad position~ I'm sure a father who loved his child would do most anything it takes to save them. His to me was very understandable~

Hmm..... Monj should just add all the yanderes..... Right there... Psycho at it finest....

Yeah, we gave him a pretty damn good list to work with. Some of the top-finest yanderes lol~
Read all that we posted for you~ [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION];

Hmm.... Maybe he also want some more males psycho.....

Well Sugou Nobuyuki from SAO.....

Yeah thanks both of u, ill edit my first post and put em all in tommorow as I dont have time right now gotta go.

How about Kotonoha Katsura (female) from School Days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.