Anime with love story and wedding? (Or a excellent romantic final)

Haruto-kun

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2015
someone shows me an anime with love story that has wedding at the end ?? (I've already seen itazura no kiss ) could be a romantic anime with excellent final also..

Reactions: fguelffstan
someone shows me an anime with love story that has wedding at the end ?? (I've already seen itazura no kiss ) could be a romantic anime with excellent final also..

Hmm, animes with wedding end...? Hmm, to be honest, there aren't much animes: Where with an wedding end ends - But I'll try some collect.

Wedding/Romance:
D.C. ~ Da Capo's special OVAs (2 eps.): Da Capo If (- Well, actually the TV-anime series and OVAs of D.C. ~ Da Capo-universe belong to the romantic genre.)

Romance:
Gosick - Well, it has a bitter taste at the end, but it's nevertheless epic-romantical end.

Angel Beats! - Like Gosick.

Tayutama~ Kiss on my denty - Is really a nice romantical anime.

etc.

Last edited:
Ok thanks.. these anime.. Da capo.. Have wedding at the final?

Lol, not to thanking...^_^

And, well, these animes did since years not more seen, but at the OVA [Da capo IF] am I sure: That with an wedding scene ends...:goodtea:

Hmm. Is hard find an anime with wedding in the end..but i NEED find more please...

Well, if this also for you counts: At DB (Dragon Ball) was there a wedding scene between Son-Goku and Chichi at end of the frist season.

And well, did' under this tag (wedding) only this animes found:

- Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl

Indeed, it's hard to find...>_>

Does the wedding have to be shown, or is it enough if they get married off-screen?

Now it has been a while since I saw a lot of these animes, so I do not remember everything that happens precisely, but here are a few not mentioned in the thread, in alphabetical order:

Good romantic ending (IMO):

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Ef: A Tale of Memories
Ef: A Tale of Melodies
Inu x Boku SS
Kaicho wa Maid-sama!
Kanon (2006)
Mashiroiro Symphony: The Color of Lovers
Midori Days
Toradora!
True Tears

Marriage:

Allison to Lillia
Amagami SS (in atleast one arc IIRC)
Emma: A Victorian Romance

Romance Animes I haven't seen yet, but that has been well-received:

Clannad/Clannad Afterstory
White Album 2

That's all I remember for now. I hope atleast some suits you.

If you like little older anime, Maison Ikkoku. And it has a traditional Japanese wedding scene not the western wedding.

Emma: A Victorian Romance..
This anime have 2nd season?? I coudn't find nothing about 2nd season...

Try UFO Princess Valkyrie

It's old but I'd like to think it's one of nicest things I've watched.

Yup

It's practically the only series that had me at rooting for the protagonist's love and made me cry.

First season is plenty but the others are just as sweet if not sweeter.

Now I want to watch it all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。