Anime info plzzz

tigerlily

Dec 7, 2011
Hi I was wondering can anyone tell me name of goos anime series Romance drama no tragic or sad ending lol I loved wedding peach!!!!

Dont mind supe hero Scifi either

thxxxxxx

I recommend H20: Footprints in the sand, its an excellent drama/romance with a really powerful last episode.

You can try Shuffle~
Clannad also has memorable moments and great ending.

You can try Shuffle~
Clannad also has memorable moments and great ending.

i thought Shuffle was rather sad
or better made me rage cause of the choice he did at the end was meh -.-

maybe you could try Final Approach, DearS and D.N.Angel
or what about School Days ? :D (it ain't a sad ending as she is happy that way :rolleyes:)

about sci fi: Super Robot Wars , Gundam (both: if you do not mind mecha anime), Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, Uchuu no Stellvia or Code Geass should do the trick

i thought Shuffle was rather sad
or better made me rage cause of the choice he did at the end was meh -.-

maybe you could try Final Approach, DearS and D.N.Angel
or what about School Days ? :D (it ain't a sad ending as she is happy that way :rolleyes:)

about sci fi: Super Robot Wars , Gundam (both: if you do not mind mecha anime), Sora wo Kakeru Shoujo, Uchuu no Stellvia or Code Geass should do the trick

In Shuffle's case, yea I was like wtf. He should've chosen Kaede imo.. ;-;
And school days had me going OMGWTFBBQ at the end o.o

Reactions: tigerlily
Hi I was wondering can anyone tell me name of goos anime series Romance drama no tragic or sad ending lol I loved wedding peach!!!!

Dont mind supe hero Scifi either

thxxxxxx
aaaa.. I like wedding peach too.. weddind dress... :)

have already watch macross frontier..??? Scifi with ROmance... u should watch it.. hehh

Reactions: tigerlily
Try the original Macross series instead - Super Dimension Fortress Macross, or it's movie version, Macross: Do You Remember Love? Both got happy ending.

Try the original Macross series instead - Super Dimension Fortress Macross, or it's movie version, Macross: Do You Remember Love? Both got happy ending.

soo.. do you remeber love already.?? XD sam Love.?? ahahaha... :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks