Anime Chart for the Winter 2015

What should I about this say... You're stealing my job Anayo-chan...>_>

...Anyway, you make the job than assistant very good...:goodtea:

nice job,
i also noticed someting odd: dogdays is mentioned as a (manga)
oddly enough it was already released some 8 years ago

Horimiya and more of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun ♥
But that's all for now^^

From all this list the only thing that made me surprised and excited is "Durarara!! x2".
I dont even know what to add but I cant wait!

still curious A/Z,, inaho still alive or die.. . LOL

n waiting for tokyo ghoul. ..

wow ... I hope that chart is not "all inclusive" ... or this coming winter season is going to sooooooooooo suck for me ... only one series continuation that I can look forward to ... Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

thank you for the update

I didnt notice Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso on the update chart ... I hope that doesnt mean the second season was dropped :(

the special ep of Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is something I can look forward to :)

and the Hybrid Child anime ... that looks intersting ... I'll have to see if I can get the first two ep's

Hmm... This chart is me since longer familiar: Zana (The creator of chart and Admin of Neregate) did actually last week mentioned that he at weekend finally on the 2.0 ver. working would, but since at that time been already a week, where then...:goodtea:

Where did the Horimiya and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun OVAs go?
:gakuran_broken:

I will try The rolling Girls, Junketsu no Maria and watch the Brothers Conflict OVAs and maybe Kamisama Hajimemashita 2 too, if I have too much free time.
But, what a boring winter season..

JoJo and Durarara are the only ones i'm certain to watch, atleast initially. When the season is over I'll probably watch those shows that were well recieved. I usually wait for them to finish first anyway. Might watch AZ2 after I've gotten around to seeing the first one.

ok ... forget the Hybrid Child anime, not interested in BL

looks like the winter season is going to be empty of anime except for the one special ep of Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

sigh :(

Why High School DxD Born isn't in the list?? Why??? To be aired April 2015!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.