Anime based on Oda Nobunaga

desunoto

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2015
Nobunaga is one of my favourite Japanese historical figures. After being stereotypically labelled as the bad guy, recent years have seen him portrayed in a more positive light. Being a total fan, I've been hooked on any anime related to him:

230px-Oda_Nobuna_no_Yabou_light_novel_cover.jpg

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Nobunaga_Concerto_v1_manga_cover.png

Nobunaga Concerto

230px-Nobunagun_volume_1_cover.jpg

Nobunagun

3689591i

Nobunaga the Fool

BstUUmkCcAErRnZ.jpg

And the J-Drama "Nobunaga no Chef"

Does anybody have any recommendations on (relatively recent) Anime/J-Drama that features him?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: dnceridderterre
Hmm, well, there were:

- The Sengoku Basara TV sereise: what meanwhile 2 seasons has.
- And the gender-changed version: Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Oda Nobuna's ambitions)
- And as well, gender-changed version: Sengoku otome ~ momoiro paradox
- And as last: Sengoku collection

Reactions: desunoto
Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, Nobuna is one of my favs (it's actually first on my list :) )
After the teaser with Takeda at the end of the first season, I'm still waiting to hear if they will pick it up for season 2. The manga is there, so the story is ready to go. Have you heard any news about that?

I have heard of Sengoku Basara; I just knew of the games.
I'll definitely be checking out Sengoku otome / Sengoku collection, esp since they seem to be in the vein of Nobuna. There really seems to be an interest in a female Nobuna; remember there's even an H-game along those lines!

Just found the first couple eps of Sengoku otome & Sengoku Collection, and I'm LOVING them already!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, Nobuna is one of my favs (it's actually first on my list :) )
After the teaser with Takeda at the end of the first season, I'm still waiting to hear if they will pick it up for season 2. The manga is there, so the story is ready to go. Have you heard any news about that?
Lol, not to thanking...^_^!

And, Oda Nobuna no Yabou? Well,...
there was about few months ago a "rumor" on the blog: that probably on an 2nd season working would, but I think that this really just a rumor is...

But few weeks ago is a special vol. of the original LN series released... Hmm, maybe is this a signal, but who knows...

Let's just hoping for an 2nd season...:goodtea:

there was about few months ago a "rumor" on the blog: that probably on an 2nd season working would, but I think that this really just a rumor is...

But few weeks ago is a special vol. of the original LN series released... Hmm, maybe is this a signal, but who knows...

I haven't seen this special LN... what was it about?

Last edited:
I haven't seen this special LN... what was it about?

321405000020.jpg

This is the 13rd vol. but unhappily I don't have clue about the theme in this vol. because until now isn't appeared either at Baka-tsuki or at nyaa.se (where I it downloading...)... - I've then further wait...>_>

321405000020.jpg

This is the 13rd vol. but unhappily I don't have clue about the theme in this vol. because until now isn't appeared either at Baka-tsuki or at nyaa.se (where I it downloading...)... - I've then further wait...>_>

明智光秀を助けるため、九州へと向かう良晴。しかし道中、小早川隆景の計略で遭難してしまい、姫大名・相良義陽の元に流れ着く。他人とは思えぬ彼女の窮地を前に、良晴は九州最強の島津四姉妹との合戦に挑むが……
内容(「BOOK」データベースより)
明智光秀から援軍要請あり!追い詰められた彼女を救う策として、良晴は官兵衛、フロイスとともに修羅の国・九州へ。しかし道中、小早川隆景の陰謀により、良晴はひとり遭難してしまい、流れ着いた先の姫大名に謁見することとなる。美しく、高貴と評判な彼女の名は―相良義陽。同じ苗字を持ち、どことなく他人とは思えない義陽の窮地を前に、良晴は、九州最強の姫武将・島津四姉妹との合戦に臨む。良晴の戦国知識と義陽の機略。二人の相良が力を尽くして迎撃するも、四姉妹の圧倒的な武力と必殺の策略『釣り野伏』に翻弄され…!大人気戦国ラブコメ、九州を舞台に激動の13巻!!

So from what I gather it's the continuation of the 全国版 which started from Vol 11. Yeah, it's safe to say the story is continuing, so the anime has lots to go on. The cool thing about the series is while it's based on history, and every character is an actual historical (or literary) figure, what actually happens to them (e.g. if they die) is up in the air.

As a reader of the light novel, do you think the anime did it justice?

Arslan Senki is an ongoing anime, 15 episodes currently released including 1 filler. It's about history too, if you haven't seen it you should give it a try. However, there is no romance like in Oda Nobuna no Yabou or ecchi stuff, it focuses on action/war instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.