Angel Beats! songs, which one is your favourite!?

Which of the following Angel Beats Song is your favorite?

• 一番の宝物 (Original Version)

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • 一番の宝物 (Yui ver.)

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • My Soul, Your Beats!

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Brave Song (Full ver.)

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Crow Song (Iwasawa ver.)

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Crow Song (Yui ver.)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Thousand Enemies

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • My Soul, Your Beats! (Girl DeMo ver.)

• Brave Song (Girl DeMo ver.)

• My Song (Iwasawa ver.)

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
Is a bit dry in this section so I thought I might start something up to spice up the things.

It is a poll on which one is your favourite Angel Beats song from the options above, you can vote for the one you love! I know I aren't going to cover every single and sorry if your favorite isn't on the list!

To kick off my favorite is 一番の宝物 (Original Version) because it is a nice song and is sad, I think the meaning of the song is deep and it have a nice rhythm with it. Plus I cried when watching the ending of Angel Beats! when this song was played and since then I literally listen to this song 24/7, at least once a day.

Now you could give your reason on your song or you can just vote, I want to see which songs will have highest vote!

Maaaannn..so hard to pick a favourite... Yui's Ichiban no Takaramono is awesome though, i must agree. So I'll pick that one too.

Brave song and Highest life. The covers are very nice too. So must buy.

Love brave song so much. Looping 一番の宝物, brave song and my soul,your beats every day ~

Why won't you made it into multiple choice poll? XD
If I have to say, I'll choose this:
一番の宝物 (Yui ver.)
My Soul, Your Beats!
Crow Song (Iwasawa ver.)
Crow Song (Yui ver.)
Thousand Enemies
My Soul, Your Beats! (Girl DeMo ver.)
My Song (Iwasawa ver.)
My Song (Yui ver.)

but this one 一番の宝物 (Yui ver.) is superb >.<

Well I made it a single option because I want people to choose one, I personally know the fact that music is Angel Beats are just that awesome, it is hard to get good statistical data if it is multiple choose, so to get a good result oh which song people like best I put it as a single option only.

Not exactly a fan of the animu, though I admit the songs are good.
I think it's Crow Song (Yui ver.) - GDM vocalist has a sexy voice.

For me it's both Brave Song and both versions of ichiban no takaramono .

O_O Currently Ichiban no Takanamono Yui Version and Brave Song Full Version is winning! Interesting statistic :D

For me, its definitely "My Soul, Your Beats!"
The OP had struck me for the entire season, I found it to be a meaningful and beautiful song.

Thousand Enemies, the first time I've heard Yui's voice (other than My soul your beats special OP). does anyone know why it's even titled Thousand Enemies?

Thousand Enemies, the first time I've heard Yui's voice (other than My soul your beats special OP). does anyone know why it's even titled Thousand Enemies?

Here is the English Translation of Thousand Enemies:
Spending time with you when you’re in a bad mood
There’s one thing I’ve found out
You’re just pretending while fighting frantically
Like a block of ice don’t ever change
Even in the heat of the summer sun stay with me and don’t melt away
I’m sure that there’s a beautiful glacier ahead
If only they’d realize; Everyone has a heart that takes that form; You have one too

Becoming so hungry that I’m unable to walk
There’s one thing I’ve found out
I’ve been postponing what I have to do and doing only the things that I want
We eat and prepare for battle
I want to hold onto this steel will forever
Nothing can penetrate it
I’m sure that even now I’m standing firm under its protection
There are countless paths to take
There are enemies waiting for me; They’re waiting for you too

When I’m lost I want you to show me the heart’s map
If you do that I’ll understand where I am right away
I won’t understand just by myself

Come on! Let’s cross the numerous bridges
We’ll be together forever just like a couple
Even in the heat of the summer sun we’ll never be separated
I’m sure that a magnificent scenery awaits us ahead
At that time I’ll listen to all of those feelings you’ve collected
I have them too; I’ll let you listen to mine too; I’ll let you listen to them all

So why Thousand Enemies is the title? And not hundred enemies or million enemies?
Frankly, i don,t know myself :3eb4e7b3: There were no specific reviews about why is it titled that way but IMO, it is because the person in the in the lyrics faces many enemies, including herself. In the song, the person talks about another person who is with her, she seems to love that person because she never leaves his side despite having better things to do. I guess she just wants to be with that person forever. Well, just my opinion anyway.

Reactions: shitotaku
@xyz

The song's great, better with lyrics and best when understood! thanks

thousand enemies!!! an old time favorite since angel beats was released.

hey, is it just me or most of you really prefer yui. i really don't get you guys. find a pink-haired girl and you go MOE?

Lol pink-haired girls are usually awesome, so yeah, I guess. :P

Aww, 23-50 isn't included. Oh well, I'll just go with Thousand Enemies for the same reason as everyone else xD

2 more votes and we could tie with 一番の宝物 (Yui ver.) :70bff581:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.