Angel Beats!

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
This is a clear section should I thought I should post something to spice it up xD (Just because I lurk around Spam too much xD)

Anyway what is your opinion on the anime series finished recently, Angel Beats!

I think it is epic and I cried in the end, and its theme song 一番の宝物 (Original Version) is epic! Actually all songs from Angel Beats I've downloaded and loved.

So what's your view?

Last edited:
I almost cried in the end... IMO, I think it couldn't end any better.

I cannot agree more, I was hoping for a sequel, but I personally highly doubt it as Key always love to leave it in a sad end. The idea of the sequel I had was that they end up finding each others again through different occasions in life and the story goes on from there. I just think those people deserve a much happier ending... T^T

Well Yui had her piece and the other two main aswell, it would've been bad if they decided to tore them apart.

It reminds me of Air... _*cries.

Very good series indeed - I thought they already announced a second season, though? Given it might just be all-new people coming in and getting helped moving on, but who knows. :p

Oh I never heard of a 2nd series, I'll have to dig around google and see what I could find xD Thanks for the heads up though.

Well Yui had her piece and the other two main aswell, it would've been bad if they decided to tore them apart.

It reminds me of Air... _*cries.

Well I agree to a certain extend, but technically none of them had chance to enjoy it, which is rather sad, is not not until the moments before they disappear when they finally realize their true feeling

Very good series indeed - I thought they already announced a second season, though? Given it might just be all-new people coming in and getting helped moving on, but who knows. :p

Not 2nd series, more like epilogue episode on the last blu-ray, totally gonna buy it.

Oh well, too bad. :(

Anyway, Mazui version uploaded, UTW will follow when I come back on Monday. ;)

So going to get the last Blu-Ray of Angel Beats! in First Press Edition! So want to find out what happen in Episode 14, I think it will be interesting to discover how other have moved on

Reactions: espiekerella
At fist I didn't like Angel Beats!, thinking that the story will revolve only on the team assaulting Angel. It however got better and better, first turning into a hilarious anime (you're made of stone if you didn't at least smirk at the helicopter chair) then to a really emotional end ( Yui's passing on, learning Kanade's story).

Also, GirlsDemo albums (Yui's and Iwasawa's) are awesome!

Great series. Eagerly waiting for each episode every week when it airs. i didn't expect that final twist with kanade's heart.

As for second season, do want but i heard that Jun Maede is taking some rest from some jap friends

no idea. possible to have 2nd season but may be going another series or may be back to VN.

off-topic: he is not involved in rewrite though >_>

Isn't there an OAD for the BD ep7? Can't remember properly but IIRC there's one special part that's different. Wish there's a 2nd season about the afterlife that involves kanade >_> And it must last at least 24 episodes XD

Oh man, there's going to be an extra episode?! Scoooree!

Well well, its about time! Its been awhile since Angel Beats ended, and the long anticiapted episode 14 is finally out! And this episode goes to only re-iterate why this show took the whole anime community by storm.

Everything started when Yurippe started operation 'High Tension Syndrome', quickly summarised as the SSS members only need to act like complete idiots and do everything in high tension for 12 straight hours, while Yurippe watches Angel and laughes at the situation. Everything, as expected, spiralled out of control as i enjoyed the 30 minutes of pure fun and entertainment, It was really unbearable not to laugh when you see the characters like Hinata and Takamatsu going mad and possibly doing mental damage to themselves when trying to decide to play baseball. The introduction of tension meter at the bottom left side of screen showed how each outbursts added to the 'tension' level, with 100 being the highest of course.

I had freaking lost count in how many times Takmatsu said "I honed my muscles for...." in my endless laughters. Otonashi, being the only normal he was, kept quiet throughout the whole show, dropping the tension level each time the screen switched to him. Then there was the trio of Ooyama, Fujimaki and TK, who went on an eating rampage in the canteen. "Dive into your body" what in the world did he mean by that??? This also marked the return of the infamously hot Mapo Tofu, which TK gulped down plates of it by the end of the episode. This had resulted him visiting the toilet countless times, a really pale comparison to Ooyama and Fujimaki who had their stomachs bulging out. The GirlDeMo girls, spearheaded by Yui, were screaming like crazy fan girls with their instruments. At the end, Shiina 'broke' the tension meter by saying 'Cute' when she retrieved her doggy doll. Epic, but cute.

To me, the highlight of the episode must be from the classroom scene. It had completely overshadow the other classroom episode with the rocket chairs(one of my favorites). Watching Hinata, Noda, Matsushita and Takamatsu going at it was out of the world comedy. Noda: 'Studying is Youth itself! Baseball can go suck one!', while crashing the bat on his head. This scene had me rolling on the floor already. The random outbursts from the SSS guys in class had me choking for air. It was MEGA EPIC, when i heard those idiots shouting the Japanese and World History events. Marie = moe, the steam machine, Bakufu and Ghengis Khan was the trigger for my uncontrollable laughs. 'Hey! Teach me! Hey! Come on!'

While that will sum up my longest post here ever, for those who missed the show earlier the year, you can find a wall and ram your head into it. Go watch it now~

Last edited:
WTF !!! Terumi wrote a long post <3

Grats for longest post from u =P. Still waiting for other dls to finish and coro to upload it first.

LOL~ took me awhile, but i felt i just had to write about this

Angel Beats is super good for you to start writing XD.

EH?!~
it does take time.... will try to keep short and sweet.
but this will be an exception

Must have miss it..... thank you coro~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.