Akame Ga Kiru

I've this news already about a week heard/read, where I then for this looking forward...:goodtea:~>

Hmm... For this have I some urge to save, that I the manga read should - But I'll a shot give...:goodtea:~>

It is going to have lots of action that is for sure. Not my own favorite but I am sure it will be well done. I am always glad to see when a strong manga gets an anime, I know how much it means to the authors and the production team for both. Thanks for sharing this. I never have time to keep up with everything.

-----------------------
それは確かにあるアクションをたくさん持っているとしている。自分の好きな、私はそれがうまく行われると確信していないで。私はいつも強い漫画がアニメを取得すると見て嬉しい、私はそれが両方のための著者や制作チームに意味どれだけ知っている。このことを教えてくれてありがとう。私はすべてに追いつくために時間を持っていることはありません。

私は一日の終わりに仕事とラーメンのボウルのための時間を持っている。 :)

Let__s_Eat_Ramen__Inuyasha_by_TWFFOMA_xD.jpg

Hey, finally animated vids... Enjoy it...:goodtea:

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION] [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION] [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

No idea what this is, and it looks really generic, but it also looks like a lot of fun. :)

I was told by the President of the Universe that this had quite some gore in it... but then again the PV does look rather interesting

Well, I had never against gore-theme animes, I'll 100% this anime watch in the hot summer...:goodtea:

I haven't watched much of anything in quite a while now. I think I was about to start the Winter season a few months ago :P

I haven't watched much of anything in quite a while now. I think I was about to start the Winter season a few months ago :P

Well, then means... 100% anime marathon for you, of the winter-season to summer-season^^!!!

Well, then means... 100% anime marathon for you, of the winter-season to summer-season^^!!!

I'm on a reading marathon first XD
It will take at least a week or so I think before I can close most of the book tabs I have open. ^^;;;

I'm on a reading marathon first XD
It will take at least a week or so I think before I can close most of the book tabs I have open. ^^;;;

Akame ga Kiru manga is better you can just read it.

Also to all of you, from the PV it looks like they dialed down with the gore and all...

It is not usual to go all out with gore when trying to promote your production

Well, so what calls "Advertisement" - what works in this anime-PV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.