nanashi1

One of countless souls...
Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012
Bs-rpaUCIAEJKjr.jpg

Well, the LNs seems in the last times really heavy lucky to be with anime adaptations, how this exemplar from MF (Media Factory) - In this case are we again from boredom saved in the seasons...^^

Coming soon...​

Well, how you see can - looks really interesting, I'll of course the process about the series you inform...:goodtea:

[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Asuka Langley[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79737]Calculator[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION];

Kinda reminds me of Koiken Otome...

But, well, you know, I don't have the time to read all the light novels that I want to read so...
Not sure if this will get me fired up... we'll just see

I thought I saw that girl somewhere on a VN recently...strange. Maybe it's just the blade.

Looks interesting, btw.

Since I'm just now dropping by, I wanted to say, I don't got time for boredom~ So; I'm all good. Or, actually, I kinda wish I did have time to get bored now that I think about it, that would be better.

Well she looks a bit saddened and heavy though.

IMG-0567.jpg

九重透流 (Toru Kokonoe):松岡禎丞
(Behind of Julie at image about the spoiler!)

bunko01.png

ユリエ=シグトゥーナ (Julie Sigtuna):山本希望
bunko03.png

橘巴(Tomoe Tachibana):諏訪彩花
bunko04.png

穂高みやび (Miyabi Hotaka):今村彩夏
bunko02.png

リーリス=ブリストル (Lilith Bristol):山崎はるか
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Last edited:
airing in januari 2015, studio 8bit.. .

The studio is right, but well with the airing is still specualtion - But I suppose as well that in Jan. appear will (Along with Shinshimai)...:goodtea:

Yeah, I know Neregate and his charts - This is the 1.0 ver. of the Winter season, I do wait still on 2.0 ver. - Because the currently chart is still changeable (1.0 ver.) - on 2.0 is then really fix with the animes in winter...:goodtea:

top.jpg

Well, how you sure at the head-banner of the AB-anime-webside see can, is then now official: The series starts at Jan. 2015 (Well, in less than in 1 1/2 months then)...!!!:runhappy:

Charas (Anime ver.)

[MENTION=69012]ryuraze[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=91251]TheWikiHow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; @Calculator; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41523]TsubameGaeshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]Rise Kujikawa[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=96182]Malicent[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel and ryuraze
oh yeah.. .

likely to begin airing on 4 January 2015. ..

ettoo.. but why chara design in the anime not (smoothly) like in LN. ..:baby:

ettoo.. but why chara design in the anime not (smoothly) like in LN. ..:baby:

Because it's a golden rule that at adaptations not 100% the same be can, but we've on Jan. wait - Then know we more about the animated version...:goodtea:

seems also the PV not yet released . ..

1st: Actually, at the first page/post of this thread is the PV for the AD-announcement, but after Twitter message: Gives it in...
...nicovideo at Dec. the first anime-PV

2nd: Your siggy (Signature) is unhappily too wide - The rule says: That only 500×300p big be can. - Is just a warning, because me doesn't bother that, but sure for the Mods.

Reactions: ryuraze
Looking good ^^
A silver haired beauty with dual wield swords <3
There will be quite a few I'll be watching again xD

Looking good ^^
A silver haired beauty with dual wield swords <3
There will be quite a few I'll be watching again xD

Yeah, I'm between Julie (I love her style) and Miyabi (As well her style + she is a lance/spear fighter^^) they're awesome...:goodtea: But... It's damn heavy rendering-materials to find...:deadsad:

Well, we'll our fun have..^_^.

Yeah, I'm between Julie (I love her style) and Miyabi (As well her style + she is a lance/spear fighter^^) they're awesome...:goodtea: But... It's damn heavy rendering-materials to find...:deadsad:

Well, we'll our fun have..^_^.

It's still very early. We should get more official artwork when the start of the anime gets closer =)

It's still very early. We should get more official artwork when the start of the anime gets closer =)

:sigh: But the LN series isn't first yesterday appeared (It's since 2012), where then the artist (Asaba You) of the LN had actually already more artworks posted/given... - What I just find could of Asaba, is Julie - but from the others (Except some days ago at Google, Tachibana) not...>_>

1st: Actually, at the first page/post of this thread is the PV for the AD-announcement, but after Twitter message: Gives it in...
...nicovideo at Dec. the first anime-PV

2nd: Your siggy (Signature) is unhappily too wide - The rule says: That only 500×300p big be can. - Is just a warning, because me doesn't bother that, but sure for the Mods.

1st.. .it looks good.. .

2nd.. .really thank you for your concern / warning, I did not realize it, I just took picture randomly from my collection. ..:pushups:

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Hmm... I did find this interesting when I first saw the ads and when I read the plot summary, but when I actually got to read a couple of volumes of the LN, I lost interest in it. More like I got bored. It's very average. It must be because I'm tired of watching/reading stories with stupid male protagonists. I was expecting a bit more since he knows martial arts, but he is really just your average harem protag. Add the same old scenes and plot development.

Nonetheless, the art is indeed nice. Girls are cute. I'll be looking forward to those renders.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?