[VOTE] HDTV vs BD

HDTV or BD

• HDTV

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • BD

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
o.o

BD is obviously better. This is without even thinking.
Having the BD hard-copy beats anything, one thing because you can rip off the original disc image inside (iso). HDTV, is after all, off the television and media, how can these 2 be compared, I cant fathom it.

Reactions: cold.ice07
BD has better quality, no censoring, the director cut versions, and extras.
HDTV has, well, uhm, it's out faster?

Reactions: cold.ice07
HDTV runs nice on netbooks and it is out faster... but when it comes to quality, a 1080p blu ray will blow a 720 tv rip out of the water!

^^^^ Rich people talking.

I'll take whatever's cheaper.
Excuse the hell out of me for being a cheapass!

I download both, seeing how stuff doesn't get sold here for a couple years after coming out.

Prefer BD for quality of course
but since it's really drying out of my HDD,therefor HDTC is enough for me :3

definitely BD, for one thing its uncensored so there's no annoying ray of light or shadow ruining the scenes.
the downside is its late release and large file size... but i guess it'd be alright since u can dl it in mini-hd. that way a 720p will have the same quality but with the size of a 480p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha