[SPOILER] About the last episode of "Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom"

Jinpachi

Trusted Member
Sep 8, 2012
Go out if you haven't seen yet episode 26, because I don't care about you.

Why Zwei got killed but not Ein (who kills herself by eating that poison flower)?

Spoiler alert:

There are a lot of theories beside the ending of Requiem for the Phantom. He could have also gotten shot by that passing bike or I dont remember what was it. And it was all cause that girl wanted them to be together and stuff, now I really cant recall that good as it was some time since I finished the series. But in my opinion that was made on purpose so people would end up discussing what happened so they ended it like that on purpose without really showing what happened.

First of all sorry, because there may be some grammatical (or of other nature) errors... I'm not English and I don't speak from a few years the language (using Google for a few things).

I have another option... is it possible that Ein killed Zwei?

I mean, the meaning of all is that they are killers and now it's time to "rest". We know that...

1) Ein was considered dead (not sure about this, Scythe Master entered in Inferno after she escaped) from the organization after Zwei shooted her (but she is still alive), so it is possible that they do not know it (again, not sure about this), so it would be explained, BUT if I was a killer I'd shoot both, because it was clear they were travelling together and would not leave alive a possible witness.
And, the organization, knowing that they had to kil one (or two) special assassin(s), why sending only one who shot with a silencer in a wasteland.

2) A few times Ein scold Zwei not to be a good liar like she is: she knows that Zwei will live in guilt for killing Drei (although he said the opposite) and, to relieve his pain, shows him her true smile, like a sort of reward for not making him suffer anymore, since when he saw her smiling, smiled too (a true moment of happiness): then she kills herself by eating a poisonous flower.

Now maybe is going to be easier than I thought, but I would not leave this option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha