[Movie] - Naruto Shippuden movie 6 - Road To Ninja

ASilva

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Aug 28, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Movie 6 - Road To Ninja

533769-naruto_the_movie__road_to_ninja_large.jpg

Summary:

Ten years ago, a gigantic demon beast known as the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox was released from its jinchūriki by an unknown shinobi wearing a mask. The village of Konohagakure was close to destruction by the attack of the Nine-Tails, but the village was saved by its leader. Minato Namikaze and his wife Kushina Uzumaki — who was the jinchūriki at the time of the attack — sealed away the demon inside their new born son: Naruto Uzumaki. However, this act of saving the village cost them their lives and they left the future of the ninja world to Naruto.

With the demon fox sealed away, things continued as normal. However, the peace of the village would not last long, for Pain, Konan, Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Sasori, Deidara, Hidan and Kakuzu — members of a dreaded shinobi group called the Akatsuki — attacked Konohagakure. Naruto narrowly manages to launch a counter-attack but why have these shinobi appeared when all of them were meant to have died? The mystery remains, but the shinobi are praised by heir families for completing such a dangerous mission. However, one of them who has never known the faces of his parents, Naruto, cannot help but feel lonely. At that exact time, suddenly, the masked man makes his appearance in Konoha. Naruto and his allies are both attacked by the man's mysterious new dōjutsu.

Trailers and latest Info Promo

Personal Appreciation:

Well then, this is the most amazing movie of Naruto, that is yet to come out, it was announced that it will only be available for the world on April 23rd 2013.

This Movie is highly anticipated due to the fact that the creator of Naruto Kishimoto himself will be doing the story of the movie as well. Has you must have read in the summary This movie will be taken place in a kind of alternate world and if that wasn't enough the characters are going to have different personalities, like for example Sasuke will be a Konoha Ninja with a Playboy/Gaudy personality that loves Sakura but also flirts with the village girls.

What i am anxious to is the personality of Hinata, Neji, Kiba, and the other 11 characters, for exmaple this movie will be a Blast amoung the Fans of NaruHina Couple as well of NaruSaku couple, i say this because in the movie the personality of Hinata will be a Ballistic girl who isn't shy at all and we can see on the trailer the why that she tall ks to Naruto and saying sometimes "I WILL KILL YOU" and also from the little Japanese i understand she calls Sakura a "Flat Chested Woman" and say that "Boys Like Big Breast" all this in a conversation about Naruto I guess.

The Personality of Neji is Awesome too .... he is a total pervert that spies girls on Bath with his Byakugan, also the personality of Kiba ... as you know Kiba is from a Clan that used Dong Ninja, and are Dog lovers, but in this Movie Kiba is a Cat lover he even used those cat ears.

What else can i say, Ahhh ... I know ... The Akatsuki will be all alive in that Movie and will be trying to rescue Sakura from something, there will be also a Evil Naruto Called.

So that's it fokes ... If you Love Naruto Just say what's in your Mind :)

hmm..a new naruto movie..i hope they'll make minato and kushina's story as well..:ordercourt:

Main attraction aswell to see naruto's parents alive

Also its not 100% coming out on april 2013, that is the proposed earliest date it can come out later on too.
Anywhere between 6 months to 1 year before its out on dvd and can be subbed.

hmm..a new naruto movie..i hope they'll make minato and kushina's story as well..:ordercourt:

Well Minato and Kushina will be present on the Movie as you can see on the trailer and an Promo Video.

Main attraction aswell to see naruto's parents alive

Also its not 100% coming out on april 2013, that is the proposed earliest date it can come out later on too.
Anywhere between 6 months to 1 year before its out on dvd and can be subbed.

Well that is also true .... but i don't know were i saw the date ... but they were pretty sure that that was the date :)

Personally i'm unfortunately not a big Naruto-fan...

Because in Naruto like anime's (Sounen-title anime(except Dragon Ball series) are too long and have too much still Images.... I read the manga rather as the anime watch...

Indeed .... but maybe because Naruto Was the first Anime i ever watched ... it got me more Hooked up because of being my first.

Anyhow ... The mas still is awesome and the Anime too ... for me of course.

Indeed .... but maybe because Naruto Was the first Anime i ever watched ... it got me more Hooked up because of being my first.

THis is why I love naruto too.
Also from what I've read, Movie seems fun!
I didn't know about the different personalities until now.
Really looking forward it~

I think found about this movie back in july O_O

also I found out about that personalities then too..

nobody can really post anything on naruto that I probably don't know or haven't read yet :D

I know a lot..but that's only limited to that anime episodes.
I don't read the manga..so..yea..dunno what's coming along :3

Well The manga is awesome, and you should be reading it.

Because there is a tuns of stuff that we only know if we read the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/