[Fall 2013] Your Anime Review/Rating

shinhwalee

❤ Ragna x Nu ❤
Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2012
Gundam Build Fighters
Ok, this is like Yugioh except it takes place in Gundam franchise. However in this series, there is no such thing as "Overpowered mobile suits always win" motto like how it existed in previous Gundam series (I am looking at you Freedom Gundam =w=). Fact is, in this series the overpowered mobile suits such as Freedom and Justice Gundam were all destroyed by customized mobile suits that originated from mass produced mobile suits (Ex. Zaku), or mobile suits that have lower spec compared to the other (Ex. Gyan vs Wing Gundam). The story is interesting, the animation is awesome, and the music in this series is just epic. I give so far 9/10 rating for this series. Although it's like a kid's anime without real violence, it is very interesting.

Infinite Stratos 2
Well, I watch this series because I love mecha and the story of this series (I read the Light Novel). Moreover it's the characters I love here like Charlotte Dunois and Sarashiki Tatenashi that make me continue to watch this anime. They are just the most awesome characters in this series. However this season things seem rushed in terms of plot. 7/10 for now.

Kill La Kill
Remember Tengen Toppa Gurren Laggan? Same Creator. Also the art style of this anime, the comedy, the animation, and the characters really make this anime really interesting and entertaining. Every episode makes me laugh out loud from all the hilarious scenes. It gives those old anime vibes but they used that as a theme to make things move more comically. 9/10 for this series. Definitely recommended.

Kyoukai no Kanata
Good old KyoAni. Although I skipped out on Hyouka as it was pretty much a slice of life kind of anime with romance, this one has action and the main heroine is very moe and cute. The animation is nice, it has a character that's voiced by my long time favorite voice actor: Minori Chihara. So far it's somewhat plain but has great plot and theme. 8/10 for this series. It's a recommended anime series for sure.

Blazblue - Alter Memory
I actually love the game because of the story and the characters. Especially Ragna the Bloodedge and Nu-13. I never played the game as I don't own PS3 or anything, but I have paid attention to the story of the series. In terms of story telling, the anime version is very rushed and some things doesn't make sense. Most of the reason I am watching this is because of me loving the game and me wanting to see my favorite characters animated. For those who love the character and the game, go ahead and watch, but for newcomers to this series, it may be confusing for you without knowing the plot and storyline of the game from before. This anime could have been done better, but because it's a 12 episode anime, I guess the anime staff had no choice or their choices were just too vague. 6.5/10 for now.

NouCome (Ore no Nōnai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru)
Long name of an anime. Let's keep it to NouCome. This anime has great cute characters with hilarious personalities and the comedy in this series makes me laugh my ass off and ROFL. It's just too hilarious. The story is about the protagonist known as Amakusa Kanade, who has this curse known as Absolute choices, where 2~3 choices will appear in his mind and he must absolutely choose one of them or else he will receive a terrible headache until he chooses. The choices are totally hilarious and ridiculous, making the character do the most embarrassing things in front of other people. Also the fact whenever the choices pop up, a voice actually narrates the choices, and it's done by Nakata Jouji. Which makes you think Kotomine Kirei is trolling the protagonist using the curse XD;; 8/10 for this series. Definitely recommended.

Outbreak Company
It has great story about an otaku boy being hired by the Japanese government to promote anime/manga/light novels/games etc anything Otaku related in another fantasy world. He there meets a half-elf maid whose personality is cute and very heart warming that makes you go "D'awwwww", and a tsundere pettanko princess who is first hella annoying that may piss people off. This anime promotes the theme about culture and language differences between different countries, where it's themed about the protagonist trying to promote the Otaku culture to the people of this alternate world, while wanting to change how this world operates as it is based on royalty and nobles system that all the lower class people are discriminated against, that he wants to make people have equity towards each other. 9/10 for comedy, plot and characters. Definitely recommended.

Yu-Sibu (Yūsha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shūshoku o Ketsui Shimashita)
Another anime with a freaking long name. The animation style is somewhat bad and it has a lot of fanservice scenes. However in terms of story, it's very heart-warming and it gives you great laughs. It's about the daughter of a Demon King (Maou) who moves into the Human realm to adapt to the human living by getting a job at a appliance store that uses magic to power it. The character has a sweet personality and she is very cute. The story is very great.
7/10 for the plot, comedy and characters.

Unbreakable Machine Doll
Ok, I gotta tell you that this anime reminds me of To Aru Majutsu no Index, where the protagonist tries to solve various issues that go on and save many girls, then making them fall in love with him (although it's not intentional). He controls a humanoid doll that claims to be his wife/lover, which of course the protagonist denies and tries to make her stop from making any erotic moves on him or stop her from telling others that she is his wife. The animation style however is somewhat bad compared to its manga adaption because the anime decided to adapt the art style of the Light Novel's artist, Ruroo (also the artist of Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru). This is just me but I don't really like that artist's style of drawing. But if you put that aside, this anime is really great and entertaining. 9/10 from me.

Valvrave the Liberator 2
If you have not watched Season 1, go ahead because this anime is very awesome. Another Gundam like anime and has great characters. Season 1 was somewhat bad because things felt a bit dragged on and it had too much of those "enemy tries to attack your base and you strike back". However the season 2 has finally gotten to serious plots and has become entertaining. 8/10 from me.

Tokyo Ravens
The story is great but the start is a bit disappointing. However the main heroine is voiced by Hanazawa Kana. It doesn't drag me in that much maybe because I already read the manga up to the latest chapter and the novels. I give about 7/10

Strike the Blood
Hmmm... seems like another battle manga/anime that's about the protagonist being a vampire and using his powers to stop crisis from happening. Story is fine but it just doesn't pull me in that much. 7/10.

i rather agree with most but since im a fan of tokyo ravens and strike the blood id have to up the score slighty, unbreakable sort of disappointed me with how the animation came out but still good...
for some reason kyoukai katana doesnt attract me to it but i guess ill have to finish it to say anything...which will probably be in the summer XD also i see you havent rated log horizon :> id give that a good 8.5/10 just cause ive read the light novel and am expecting much from it XD walkure romance just... well ... im not so interested in lancing so i cant really be drawn to it but i guess ill finish it sometime later and see, who knows if its good i may turn to the VN it has. and finally wheres kuroko? XD did you happen to forget about kuroko cause he has no presence at all?? :3

I can't watch all the anime but Log Horizon seemed like a Sword Art Online rip off, so I didn't bother watching. =w=;

I was going to watch Galleli Donna but it didn't really pull me in so I dropped after 1 episode. Even for Tokyo Ravens and Strike the Blood, I kind of don't watch it right on the day it comes out compared to the other anime series I have rated. I don't know it's not really that appealing for me that much. But I am still watching :)

But for Tokyo Ravens I am kind of far ahead with the story because of the manga/novels ^^;;

well, apparently log cam before sword art in terms of web novel i think... galilei is a good one but sorta.. strange but then again all animes are strange in their own ways... anyways log is quite different and more closely resembles moonlight sculptor but minus the freedom of going on and off whenever they wish... like sword art they are stuck in game in log but the difference is in how the story is carried out, definately worth a check :> and yea, i gotta say tokyo ravens op and log horizons op are my top two for this season... so cool >w< .... i have no life so i guess thats why i can watch and read everything i do... ~.~

Why u a Hikki?! xD;;

I guess I could check it out... but really I already got tons of anime series I am watching this season that I don't think I can really fit them in =w=;

mm... wats a hikki o.o ...... wait... nvm i think i know... and no just a fanatic :> .... though i do convert to a hikki sometimes during summer

mm... wats a hikki o.o ...... wait... nvm i think i know... and no just a fanatic :> .... though i do convert to a hikki sometimes during summer

Yeah I turn into a hikki mostly during summer and winter breaks 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?